Recent content by explorinitup | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by explorinitup

1. E

For Sale HD Motor Mounts

any thing for the 5.0???
  2. E

03 lincoln aviator

yea. all the solenoids and controllers are in the pack. it makes it simple. and solenoid problems just replace the whole pack. just a little expensive. i know its not the newest version i would still try the one i gave you. and if it helps you will know its the problem. that one only had one...
  3. E

2005 mounty funny transmission problem

ok i have a funny issue. the transmission i have goes forward in all gears. reverse it goes forward. neutral it goes forward and so on. have the transmission compleatly disassembled and i cant find one broken part. all the clutches look new. drums are clean. bands are good. and so on. any ideas??
  4. E

twin turbo mounty

im going to switch turbos side to side. the outlets face in different directions.
  5. E

twin turbo mounty

i will be running water and oil. Im thinking of running the water on a stand alone system but im %100 commited.
  6. E

twin turbo mounty

getting a mock motor to throw on a stand and see how these things fit with the accessories. and got a bunch of headder wrap and a couple of turbo plankets coming. a little bit of progress at a time :)
  7. E

twin turbo mounty

Also the set up is off a 5.0. Making 450 hp on a mild built motor.
  8. E

twin turbo mounty

I will need oil restriction. But no big. They make them all day. As for intercooler. I got a bunch of stuff but it's all ment to fit a fox body. So it's all scrapp. My brother works in a exhaust shop so we are going to make a setup from scratch. And run a universal front mount.
  9. E

twin turbo mounty

little update. was looking for fittings for the oil lines so i can order them and found out i have 45v1 turbos. they are ball bearing and from what i can find they are the biggest baddest turbos nissan put on the skylines. also what they put on tt 300zx fairlady cars. i got the whole kit for...
  10. E

twin turbo mounty

i was just going to run a front mount intercooler for now just to make it easy. i can upgrade it later. as for tuning i all ready have a sct and i have a great tuner down here. i found out a little more about the turbos. they are a 45v1 nissan turbo off of a r33-34. so they might be a ball...
  11. E

twin turbo mounty

the down pipes wont work at all but i can chop them down and make new ones. but i thing its very work able.
  12. E

twin turbo mounty

the steering shaft will %100 be a problem. but im going to notch the manifold and use a flaming river steering shaft with and center support bearing to help go around it.
Back