Recent content by expoman55 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by expoman55

1. expoman55

Transmission mount bolt

Even more reason they should pay.. friggen stealerships piss me off.
  2. expoman55

Transmission mount bolt

DM26 I am with ya. I would press hard and ask to talk to the Ford Rep for that dealer. Ford did the transmission recall and repair and now suddenly ALL this damage is because of an issue that originated with said bolt. Although I can see some of the dealers side but not enough to be truthful...
  3. expoman55

How do you remove fuel filler housing from a 2019 explorer?

this sounds like the easiest vs pulling the fender liner etc. Can you post a pic of where you cut the thing to get to the tabs? thatd be great .. thx
  4. expoman55

3rd Row Power Button cover / disable switch needed

here ya go here is a cover.. only a few bucks worth every penny...Black ABS Rear Trunk Seat Switch Button Cover Trim For Ford Explorer
  5. expoman55

3rd Row Power Button cover / disable switch needed

I may have missed it however There is an aftermarket switch cover that will absolutely prevent that from happening.. Happened once to me and thta was once to often. I bought it on Ebay for like a few bucks. $23.00 - Black ABS Rear Trunk Seat Switch Button Cover Trim For Ford Explorer
  6. expoman55

2105 Ford Expl Sport.. Ford Pass

Can anyone tell me is it possible to get a 2015 sync system upgraded to Ford Pass? If so what has to be done, changed upgraded etc.
  7. expoman55

Remote Access Replacement

Does anyone have a replacement option or service available for the RMU that Ford has Discontinued? Loved mine but of course Ford announced end of life on 12/31/21 and YEP END OF LIFE... Any suggestions?
  8. expoman55

Remote access

I have it on my 15 and Love it.. bought it for my Sons f250 and love it and it is now standard on my 19 f150 platinum with no annual fee.. GREAT tool.
  9. expoman55

2016 Explorer Sport lugging issue.

Nick, I have same problem. Dealer changed them at 65k but I guess i am due again. I get no lights however or codes logged.
  10. expoman55

Liftgate backup camera trim/housing with washer part numbers

Runningonfords, Good luck.. I tried to piece together a solution from ford parts and even bought a part off a 16 for my 15.. everything was so different I just gave up and said screw it..love to hear of your success..
  11. expoman55

Sync 3 bracket modification

did you succeed? I am hoping to upgrade my 15 to have same function as my 19 f150
  12. expoman55

Sync Lastest version - ford pass et al

Morning all, I recently added a new F150 - platinum super crew to my fleet. Love the upgrades to the nav, sync etc. Is there anyway to pay for software upgrade to my present 15 explorer sport t sync, nav and OS on that truck to be if you will equivalent ? Sure love it if both vehicles...
  13. expoman55

So I decided to just keep adding horns. and more horns...

So hopefully you fixed it.. What is the loudest most obnoxious like a fire truck horn you found? Sorry couldnt resist. I want an airhorn but no room
  14. expoman55

Fender Flares

I loved the ex that was posted from the Sema show a few years back .. still gen 5
  15. expoman55

2019 and 2020 Explorer wheel pattern & tire size.

Guys I have a 15 sport which is starting to get some miles. I was considering changing up when I so the new lines of the new Ex. I see it also comes with 21" wheels does anyone know if all the ex have same bold pattern? I have good bit in custom 20" wheels and tires for summer and winter and...
Back