Recent content by FarmageddonNRO | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by FarmageddonNRO

1. F

2006 Explorer With Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17" ATX Wheels

No spacers. The ATX wheels are wide and poke out, and they look good and give more side to side stability.
  2. F

2006 Explorer 4.6 Rear 8.8 Diff Specs Ox Locker?

I have a 2006 Explorer with the 4.6L V8 in it. I am interested in putting an Ox Locker in the rear diff. Does anyone have any experience with this? What are the diff specs? Ford 8.8 31 Spline 3.73 Ratio? Is that correct info? Thanks in advance for any help.
  3. F

2006 Explorer With Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17" ATX Wheels

Here's a picture of my 2006 Explorer with the 4.6L V8 with brand new 265/70/R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17" ATX Mojave II Wheels. The exact size of these tires are 31.65 Tall and 10.71 Wide This is the largest tire you can mount at the stock height, with no lift or leveling kit.
  4. F

Best Company To Buy A Remanufactured 4.6 From

I have 238k on my current 4.6L V8 and am currently looking to purchase a remanufactured 4.6 to swap in my 2006 Ex. I'm looking at powertrain products inc online. Has anyone bought anything from these guys? They claim that their remanufactured motors are better quality than the original motors...
  5. F

4th Gen Explorer Pictures

What grill guard is that?
  6. F

Custom front metal winch bumper

Lets face it, finding a winch bumper for a 4th generation explorer is no easy task, no manufacturer makes these for retail sale, and it looks like the only option is to order one from a company that makes custom stuff. I saw a thread about Sterling Equipment & Mfg in Florida. I sent them an...
  7. F

17" all terrain size suggestions

Nitto Ridge Grapplers 265/70 R17
  8. F

Largest Tires Without Lift?

I'm about to be throwing a set of Nitto 265/70 R17's on mine 2006 Explorer. If you still haven't swapped to a larger tire I can let you know how they worked out at the stock height. Im going to throw a Traxda 102010 leveling kit on soon anyway.
  9. F

Spacer Lift??? Questions

Thanks again man, are you running wheel spacers by chance?
  10. F

Spacer Lift??? Questions

You got a part number on those Moog Struts your going to get?
  11. F

Spacer Lift??? Questions

Thanks for the pictures man, that gives me a good idea. I also live in Montana, Anaconda to be exact. Looking good!
  12. F

Spacer Lift??? Questions

You should post a picture up, Im about to do the same thing.
  13. F

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

I have a 2006 Explorer, and I'm looking to put some 275/70/R17 Size Tires on with 2-3" body lift, would this work?
Back