Recent content by Fedon | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Fedon

1. F

Center Console for Ford Explorer Police Interceptor

Okay scratch that. The power to be deemed I need to pay to sell you things. Screw that, this is something I wanted to offer to you guys as a way to pay it back for the info provided here. I make a good living doing my day job, this 3D printing stuff is just a hobby for me and I'm certainly not...
  2. F

I dont see any bashing? Anyone else? Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you dont have access to a 3D printer, body plugs are the next best thing, and IMO perfectly acceptable. I have an access to a printer so for me its easier to measure and print something than to drive down to...
  3. F

The last one is a bit too small, you can see the edge of the roof liner peeking out so i'm gonna print one with a bit wider lip to compensate
  4. F

Yea i've seen those before. Shouldnt be very diffucult to design a plug for it. I'd need the width and height of the hole, plus would you want the screw holes covered as well?
  5. F

Take some pics of em...i'm sure designing something to fit the holes wouldnt be too difficult
  6. F

No, the console i got already came with it. I guess if it doent have the mode selector knob, it comes with a coin tray. Would there be interest in plugs to fill up holes as well?
  7. F

As you can see it reuses the factory trim piece that goes around the shifter boot and it clips into the clips that are already there. I purposely made the clips wider on the 3d printed portion so they can be dremeled down to exact fit. I can also print custom plugs for all the aftermarket...
  8. F

Possibly....Here's some pics of it installed
  9. F

I have a 3D printer....two actually.
  10. F

sure, send me a PM with your email
  11. F

The 2.3l Ecoboost XLT is fast...

Fast?? Come on....the same 2.3 in the mustang is considered quick...but no 300hp vehicle that weights 4600lbs should EVER be called fast. Fast for your expectations maybe.
  12. F

2013 PIU questions

Aww you're cute. Semantics. Seeing as how you can only mount 18" tires on 18" rims it's implied.
  13. F

2013 PIU questions

As far as tires....18" minimums to clear the larger rotors.
  14. F

2019 explorer, thoughts, hopes?

Will it based on the new Bronco and Ranger platform hence the shift to RWD based platform?
  15. F

450 USD for the center console? Yea you can keep em at that price. I paid $175 Canadian for mine. Go to www.car-part.com enter your zip code, and your vehicle info, obviously you wont be able to choose the PIU console, but choose any other trim and it will give you a list of junkyards that will...
Back