Recent content by filb | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by filb

1. F

Brake rotors

does anyone know if the brake rotors front and rear are compatable with the australian ford Falcon of the same year Thank you
  2. F

stereo wiring

Thanks guys ill give it a go
  3. F

stereo wiring

How is that done ? Is it taking the inputs and wiring into the ouputs or should i just use the trigger wire and utilize the amp?
  4. F

stereo wiring

I dont know if i have a factory amp or a factory sub for sure i will take the panels off today and have a look to be certain The reason i think i have a factory sub is the stereo im putting in came from my old car and worked fine and the old stereo i took from the ex worked ok but when i pit the...
  5. F

stereo wiring

How do you cut the amp out of the circuit i cant even find it ive been told its in the passenger kick panel drivers side over here it that true?
  6. F

stereo wiring

Or is it going to be easier to put an aftermarket amp in at the moment when i hook up the speakers but get no sound at all
  7. F

stereo wiring

The trigger wire for the speaker amp
  8. F

stereo wiring

Thr trigger wire
  9. F

stereo wiring

Hi all can anyone point me in the right direction as to what colour wire im looking for i am wanting to put an aftermarket stereo in my ex and somebody has done this before me and the factory harness was cut out ive located all the speaker wires and most of the power wires but am looking for...
  10. F

Compatibility

I didn't realise they were different the book tjat i got with tje car says its a sport trac is that just the transmission ? Its a wagon so is that mountaineer in the USA sorry for that i didn't know my bad bit it is a USA vehicle jist beem converted to right hand drive the driveline is still all...
  11. F

Compatibility

really no one??
  12. F

Compatibility

How compatible are the V6 models to the V8 models what i mean is the cv shafts and upper and lower control arms and other stuff like that i have V8 model but have been offered a V6 model for parts as my V8 is in need of repair both are 04 UZ models just tje V6 has no motor or registration and...
  13. F

Compatibility

How compatible are the 04 V6 parts with V8 parts ie: cv joints drive shafts control arms brakes etc etc I have a V8 uz and it needs work but can get a cheap V6 uz without an engine which i dont need cheap but need to know how compatible they are can i use tje V6 hardware on my V8 model Thanks
  14. F

PARTS

Are the SKP parts any good and what about DURA GO these are the only complete front end kits on RA that i need for now until later so are these company's reputable Cheers
  15. F

PARTS

So do you mean part numbers or is the list on the page where you put in your make/model &year accurate enough to order your parts and receive the correct parts i will stick to brands that i know Unless that is some of you guys could inform me of good alternative brands as being here on...
Back