Recent content by Fpo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Fpo

1. F

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Picked up a new leftover 17 Sport today, I didn't let the dealer sell me a plan but interested in looking into it can you send me the info, please
  2. F

I'm back

traded the 13 Sport for my 150, picked this up today.
  3. F

New (Old) Member

Welcome Back
  4. F

2000 v8 explorer oil change

I love the "Cardboard Creeper.
  5. F

Oil analysis, 14 Sport w/ 28k miles.

:). If you ever want to try the good stuff let me know. I'll hook you up on pricing :us::us:
  6. F

For Sale Buy AMSOIL at Wholesale

Bump
  7. F

C'mon now, Look at my Signature... I run AMSOIL Signature Series 5/30 ---> http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/motor-oil/gasoline/sae-5w-30-signature-series-100-percent-synthetic-motor-oil/?GroupID=174&zo=1667299 and their EAO17 oil filter I have 60,000 miles on mine I try to...
  8. F

More fuel, but less wear metals. (Copper ,iron aluminum ) Even with a 11,000 mile oil change interval on the sample from May... My wife likes to sit and idle. That is suppose to contribute to fuel dilution. Mine is tuned and I have been running the 93 tune. So I am using 93 octane fuel...
  9. F

Sport Oil questions & Analysis

Mine is a 2013 sport I ran that 1 sample past 10k just to see how the TBN would hold up and to see exactly when fuel dilution would come into play. Posting from my phone. I'll look at the report again on my computer later today.
  10. F

Welcome Good luck with the project.
  11. F

Welcome Fellow illinoisan Also if you want a hook up on AMSOIL, I can help you.
  12. F

Increase MPG

I'll add 2 comments then unsubscribe from notifications. I too have better things to do than argue in the Internet. 1. Most people who do not like AMSOIL have never used it. They may of heard a story from their next door neighbors brothers old roommate. 2 AMSOIL is more readily...
  13. F

Increase MPG

a 2000 mustang came with 90 wt 140 came later... 100:1 has lots of gains if it can be done less smoke ,less emissions better performance at that ratio. when it came out (in the 80's)2 stroke boat owners even noticed they would get more rpm's This is from Stihl's own test...
  14. F

Increase MPG

Yes I am. I became a dealer after using the products. I'm also a explorer forum vendor(that is why my screen name is green) Any other questions. Besides. AMSOIL gear oil is very price competive compared to other synthetic gear oils since you can get it factory direct.
  15. F

Increase MPG

My wifes 2000 V6 mustang picked up 1 solid MPG when we switched to AMSOIL severe gear.(not bad for 2 qt of gear oil) Please do not discount how a top tier fluid will help fuel economy.
Back