Recent content by FutureOwner | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by FutureOwner

1. F

2013 piu headlight pattern missing middle of the road

I installed a hid kit. However it is the proper 9005 kit. The bulbs are seated properly. The pattern was like this with the halogens before. I hoped the new bulbs would fix.
  2. F

2013 piu headlight pattern missing middle of the road

Hey everyone , so I picked up a 2013 piu a couple weeks ago. Came with the push bar and 2 a pillar spot lights. The headlights pattern is terrible. It has a center “v” missing in the middle of the road. I’ve adjusted up and down and it does not help either way. I thought the push bar was to...
  3. F

complete XLT interior fitting. Is it Possible?

I’m just beginning to take on this task and there is another member on here who will probably chime in. He is far more along and has accomplished a lot. I will tel you it’s possible. And I saw the same thing about harness being different. But this other guy says they are not different and he...
  4. F

Adding third row to Explorer Police Interceptor

Amazing information thank you very much. I can proceed to purchase my piu. Thank you again. I will be moving everything over to a civilian style. Including center console. :)
  5. F

Adding third row to Explorer Police Interceptor

I hate to bring up a 7 month old thread. But did you ever find a way to add 3rd row seating to a piu Explorer? I’m in the exact situation as you and would need a 3rd row. Hoping a police version can accept the seating. Thanks in advance. I’ve searched hours for this info.
Back