Recent content by GETDATSTUFF | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by GETDATSTUFF

1. G

The Ultimate, Multi-Function No loss Cargo Storage System! (lame)

Awesome, I like it. I've been thinking about building something like this. Looking forward to the How-to
  2. G

How To: Install Electric Fan WITHOUT going aftermarket (Let the PCM do the cooling!)

Not sure if this helps but I found this on an eBay listing that ended, " Up for sale is the VLCM or Variable Load Control Module (also known as Engine Cooling Fan Module or CCRM) from a 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII. This module fits all 1993 through 1996 Mark VIII's. This module controls the...
  3. G

How To: Install Electric Fan WITHOUT going aftermarket (Let the PCM do the cooling!)

Subscribing, Looking forward to seeing how this works out, I would love to ditch the hadyen switch that at times has a mind of its own, like when it thinks I need the fan on when its 30 degrees outside and I just started it up. Takes forever to warm up on the way to work when it does.
  4. G

Bad swaying / steering swaying back and forth.

Also check your rear axle bearings and shafts. I had the same problem on mine. I replaced springs front and rear, shocks all around even added double shocks front and rear, all steering components, all bushings, and heims joints in the long arm suspension trying to find this problem. I...
  5. G

1992 Explorer overheating

The Fan on mine is a normal thread , as counter-clockwise to loosen, unlike what my chiltons claimed. I spent like a hour tighting it before I check another manual which was correct.
Back