Recent content by GlennBlack85 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by GlennBlack85

1. G

Saw your profile pic. What kind of led lights are those in your lower grille? They look great!

Saw your profile pic. What kind of led lights are those in your lower grille? They look great!
  2. G

2013 explorer sport radiator vs N/A V6

No cooling issuesas of yet lol. But wanted to somewhat upgrade. Was thinking the sport radiator was bigger in size? Or should I just go with an aftermarket one?
  3. G

2013 explorer sport radiator vs N/A V6

Hey guys, Is there a difference between the ‘13 sport radiator and the n/a ‘13 explorer XLT radiator? If there is, would I be able to replace my ‘13 XLT radiator with the sport one? Thanks!
  4. G

Interior Door panel issue / separation

I’m having the SAME issue. It’s quite annoying. Mine is the driver side. Bought my 2013 XLT used last year, but did purchase a 3 year 36k warranty. As stated before, “trim” was NOT covered. Local Ford dealership quoted $247. Not bad, but I would rather pay $100 deductible haha. Also the second...
  5. G

2013 XLT with 2016+ sport rims

hey everyone! Still getting used to where I’m actually supposed to post things lol. But was wondering if anyone has seen a 11-15 Explorer with the 16+ sport rims? I’m curious as to how that looks and how they fit. Any pics would be great! Thanks!
  6. G

Just an intro!

Thanks! Here is a pic of the current XLT ☺️
  7. G

Replacing front grille

No worries! Seems like you can remove it by pulling forward a bit... once I decide to pull the trigger on the sport grille, I definitely will be taking my time with this one haha. Thanks! I attached a pic of my explorer now. It looks nice, I just love the sport grille more lol.
  8. G

Replacing front grille

hey everyone, Had a question. I have a 2013 Explorer XLT. As of right now, I just have the front grille plasti dipped bLack. It’s decent, and looks pretty good. But, I absolutely love the sport grilles! Are these two items interchangeable? I realize the sport one is $$$ but I love the way it...
  9. G

Just an intro!

What’s up everyone?! Finally registered on here. Name is Glenn, Drive a 2013 Ford Explorer XLT. Love it! Before being married, owned 3 mustangs (97GT, 00GT, 04GT). Then... had some kids and had to go towards the SUV route lol. Just wanted to say a quick hello!
Back