Recent content by HairyBastard86 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by HairyBastard86

1. H

Bushings for Aftermarket Shackles?

I need to check out my existing bushings to see if they need replacing. The truck is 17 years old, so I'd say the odds are probably pretty good that they will. I'll have to check to see if they are varying lengths too. I know that the Warrior shackles that I'm looking at look to have to the same...
  2. H

Bushings for Aftermarket Shackles?

Was wanting to order the Warrior shackles to give my Explorer a little bit of lift in the back end. The problem is is that I can't seem to find the bushings for sale anywhere. Not sure if my existing bushings are still good or not. I was wanting to just go ahead and replace all with new. I was...
  3. H

Under Hood Lighting?

My 2000 Explorer XLS is, sadly, missing any kind of hook-up for lights underneath the hood. Was wondering if anyone had tried to rig up something to work under the hood? I'd love to put some LED's under the hood, mainly for repairing purposes only.
  4. H

Keyless Entry?...a novice inquiry

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check it out. So, if it says "less", then that means it's not included, correct?
  5. H

Keyless Entry?...a novice inquiry

Just purchased my 2000 Explorer XLS a month or so ago. I was wondering if there was a way to determine if it is compatiable with keyless entry FOB's? It did not come with any FOB's from the previous owner. I read through the manual and it says that it was an available option, but no indication...
Back