Recent content by hondaslave1342 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by hondaslave1342

1. H

Accusump install question

I understand now. Thanks a million.
  2. H

I wish Josh. I barely understand the factory function. I can wire what I see on paper but to creative idk. I mean with instructions I can rip an engine out of a 2023 Corvette and put it back in but with electrical it's all foreign to me. Thanks.
  3. H

Will Thanks. You helped me out so much in the past, I'll get right back to you soon as I get home from work. I like the simple idea of a button and then start the engine. I have to keep it simple for my wife. Appreciate you give me a few hours.
  4. H

Yes. Please josh call me stupid, or you know what I'll just call myself stupid. You had me curious to to know what valve I bought so I drove back to my work because that's where I keep all my parts. I didn't even open the box and guess what was in it? Instructions. I'm dumb. 4 amp fuse is...
  5. H

Remanufactured engine

Ford engine is no longer available. I just went through this a few months ago looking for my 4.0. Some websites said available so I called the Ford dealer before purchasing. He said it's on backorder like you stated and did a nationwide check and one was available and in Georgia. I called them...
  6. H

Your the man. Didn't know add a fuse existed. So from my electric Accusump valve positive to positive on toogle switch, positive toogle to add a circuit? Negative electric Accusump valve to toogle switch, than to battery ground or frame? Sorry I suck.
  7. H

Got it thank you. Buying the parts now thank you buddy
  8. H

This is what I need. What I'm lost at is running a toggle switch also. I really want it on a Target switch just in case I need my key on it doesn't dump all the oil into the engine. I hate to pay for it electrician for something so simple. I just don't want to burn my wife's truck down experimenting
  9. H

Thanks. I read 2000StreetRod post. This is exactly how I would like it. Tapped in ACC, but on a toggle so when I have my key on it doesn't dump into the engine when need. I just don't want to bug him. Would a momentary switch be two handed operation? Donalds I suck at electrical but can follow...
  10. H

Remanufactured engine

Yep I did that for the last 10 years. Sometimes if you catch it on the wrong stroke at a backfire through the intake. My wife is tired of doing it so I already purchased the accusum system but waiting till engine break-in is complete. A lot easier just to turn the key on and get oil pressure and...
  11. H

Hey Donalds. I will when I get home. BTW. Thanks for all your help with engine install. I really couldn't have done it without you. I basically bought the 1 quart system with electric valve. Cost more but easier for my wife, (her truck) to manage.
  12. H

Please be patient reading this post. I own a 2005 4.0 sohc sport trac. We all know the disadvantage of owning this awesome truck is the poor design of timing chain components. I recently installed a complete new engine, with all new motorcraft sensors, wires, plugs, radiator, serpentine belt...
  13. H

Remanufactured engine

I installed mine a few months back. Dahmer powertrain. Alot easier than doing timing chain replacement. I would recommend changing the tensioners though,, I have cold rattle on startup already. I'm currently installing a accusump system to fix this.
Back