Recent content by Hotweels | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Hotweels

1. H

...need special help...

can you show me what style you want? http://www.watsongloves.com/catalog2.html?id=13 mark's work wear is a retailer for them here but they only carry the most popular styles.... show me what you want and i will let you know if i can get them!
  2. H

North shore offroad and others

call NSOR.... they get a ton of e-mail.... or just buy my truck :D
  3. H

bit chilly outside eh?

hey leasha.... new member eh? dont be a stranger!!!! all pretty friendly group here.... and calgary is taking a beating from edmonton in member numbers :(
  4. H

bit chilly outside eh?

ya but i get to drift a 3/4ton savana around the city 3 months of the year and get paid for it :p muahahahaha
  5. H

bit chilly outside eh?

hey since christmas is rite around the corner i thought i would share my mom's secret rum cake recipe with all you.... it's the best one out there! Recipe For Christmas Rum Cake Ingredients: 1 or 2 qts. of rum 1 cup butter 1/8 tsp. sugar 2 large eggs 1 cup dried fruit baking...
  6. H

bit chilly outside eh?

i know some of the southern members of the site dont quite understand celsius so he's the conversion chart.... 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 C): Californians shiver uncontrollably. Canadians plant gardens. 35 Fahrenheit (1.6 C): Italian cars won't start. Canadians drive with the windows down...
  7. H

bit chilly outside eh?

my thermometer say's its bout -25c but there's a slight wind so i am guessin more about -28c/-30c gotta go outside the igloo here in a bit so i kin carve me off sum whale blubber.... hope the polarbear's arent hungry tonite....
  8. H

about fuel consumption

heh.... must be nice..... i get "about" 250-300km's per tank.... jeepers i wunder why..... hehehehehehehe
  9. H

5 Speed or C4?

go my way..... junkyard C5 from a 85 B2 $70 C4 valvebody from same wrecker $5 removal of 3 check ball's and drilling a few holes in the divider plate $free shorten driveshaft and lengthen the other $150 tire chirping shift's and no issues after wheelin the piss out of it? $priceless hehe...
  10. H

Tire Size Reference

http://www.redrock4x4.com/tech/tire_calc.php that work for ya? dont forget to say hi in the canadian section..... what part of alberta are ya from?
  11. H

ahhhh winter....

thats it.... i give up.... i sooooo hate winter in alberta.... can i get a a'men? :fire:
  12. H

North shore offroad and others

NSOR is AWSOME to deal with.... and if you tell them it's going to alberta they waive the PST.... yes i order stuff from them and thats how it's done.... there prices on a set of iROCK's with shipping can still beat some of the local places as well as some of there lift kit's.... truly decent...
  13. H

extended radius arm's 12"

well i spose a update is LONG overdue.... my buddy did manage to break one of the arm's but he also ended up destroying the rest of the truck around it.... he drove off an embankment apparently and tottaled the whole rig.... but they worked pretty good before that happend so..... :p
  14. H

Pic's of your ride

pitbull tire's? i am moving up to 36x12.5 TSL SX's.....
  15. H

Automotive parts

depends what sorta parts your looking for.... for normal every day stuff shop between part source and autovalue for offroad accesories then i highly suggest modern motor's or national 4wd.... for performance related parts best buy performance on center st. kicks arse and as far as...
Back