Recent content by i8iridium | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by i8iridium

1. I

Adding in deleted hands free lift gate?

Check the thread I posted just above your question. The module is a dummy to fill the space, so you need to find a module on eBay (or Ford) and install it in place of the dummy, then activate it with forscan.
  2. I

How-To: Adding Hands Free Liftgate Late '22 and '23 explorer

I wasn't sure if this was the best spot for the thread, but here it is. I know it's not everyone's preference to add it, and a lot of folks hate it. It's cool, we get it. Let's keep that chatter out of here. It took a bit of work getting between the bumper cover, but I ended up swapping the...
  3. I

How to: 2021 Explorer Front Camera Washer - Add on

Definitely ordering parts for this! Thanks!
  4. I

https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/how-to-adding-hands-free-liftgate-late-22-and-23-explorer.502292/
  5. I

It's fun that they kept the blank module with the associated wiring, but I'm sure it was cheaper than making a change when they're likely going to refresh next year.
  6. I

Yeah, that was me. Different coding, but same concept.
  7. I

I just picked up a 2023 ST. It doesn't have the lift gate delete option listed, and it has the hardware, kinda... The antenna wire that runs the length of the bumper is there, and so is the module box, but from what I read elsewhere, it's a dummy module. There's no electronics inside. The wiring...
Back