Recent content by Icuff4cash | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Icuff4cash

1. Icuff4cash

Josh P's new 1994 Aerostar.

Josh how did the radiator run out of water,I drove that thing and it had no water leaks. I ran royal purple in that motor it didn’t save it. I feel like crap because I drove the thing,and the only thing I had problems with was in 100+ weather it would run hot but never blew out water. I don’t...
  2. Icuff4cash

I changed my Wells Fargo and linked it to PayPal.you can get a PayPal debit card and reader for free. PayPal never has your personal bank information on the rfi strip on you card the have a dummy number which bounces back to PayPal then only PayPal has your true number. Just like Apple Pay...
  3. Icuff4cash

Thanks everyone the van is sold. Josh bought it and I loaded it up with extra Christmas stuff
  4. Icuff4cash

Test your oxygen sensor.

heres a simple test to check your ox sender. On another note since I lost my license due to medical, I'm moveing back to jersey dec 1. I am pulling out dec 3 movers come dec 1. If you want to buy the aero bomber with around $2,000 worth of stuff from tires rimes batteries, new ultra hi lift...
  5. Icuff4cash

since the DMV took my license because of my muscular dystrophy and a few other things happening the aerobomber is going. I'm moving back to jersey and me and the wife are moving into my daughters split mother daughter house. So I don't need the van they want $1,200 to ship it from Vegas to...
  6. Icuff4cash

I'm still alive and kicking.

Ok
  7. Icuff4cash

I'm still alive and kicking.

Just got the word today,if you want the areobomber you can have it for a grand. That $900 worth of tires and rims alone and all the stuff I have with it. No good so it's costing me 100 a month on insurence.
  8. Icuff4cash

2016 ford ranger raptor

heres a video clip of a ranger raptor,this is one sick looking truck. Ford could not build them fast enuff here If North America could buy one.
  9. Icuff4cash

Aerostar camper color photos.

this is some pics of the aerostar camper that was sold . Very interesting layout, can it e made YES. should anyone haveing one as a parts seller please let me know.
  10. Icuff4cash

New Ranger down under.

the following link is a new ranger getting out fitted with hard core off road gear. When is Ford going to bless us with a ranger. Rumor has it on the Ford forums we are getting a different ranger. Shame these have oil burners in them.
  11. Icuff4cash

Front wheel well & bumper 1 inch hair cut with an angle grinder.

as you all know I put 225/75/15 truck tires on the aero bomber. I was told never fit. Well with no lift the fit perfect. No turning or rubbing except if I slam a pot hole.. the inside fender well lip that screws the inner liner to the outer fender bumped. No marks on the tire but after spending...
  12. Icuff4cash

What's the cost of labor for a transfer case?

Thanks I just bookmarked it I'll call today and keep you posted. I'm surprised josh p from az hasn't chimed in.
  13. Icuff4cash

What's the cost of labor for a transfer case?

as everyone knows I'm in and out of a wheel chair with muscular dystrophy . I'm strong a 10 year old girl could kick my ass in a school yard. So swapping out a 75 pound transfer case is out. I looked and beside the driveshafts looks like 4/6 bolts on the tail shaft and it's done. I've called a...
  14. Icuff4cash

Draining the transfer case.

I TRYED for 2 days to compleatly drain my transfer case .it must be oil free can't be done. Ithave the nose in the air on ramps the oil won't drain below the drain plug. I tried to put a syfon hose the 1/2 size of a straw and it won't goin the open plugs. The chain and gear take up all the...
  15. Icuff4cash

Draining the transfer case.

Well my first aid kit came for my transfer case,I'm surprised no one has responded has all the old heads left the fourm. Fall is here is vegas but very windy. I'm going to post the photos of the permatex package they changed it. If anyone is interested in fixing a metal container this stuf is...
Back