Recent content by JAllen6164 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by JAllen6164

1. J

E3 Plugs??

its not that it ran like crap or anything i did notice an increase with power but I just didn't like the fact that it idled so high.
  2. J

E3 Plugs??

I personally bought the E3 plugs to when I was just getting into my engine and also saw the dyno test on horsepower tv so I figured why not try them, and I will never buy them again there a load of crap in my eyes. I put them in and started it up and my x would not idle below 2000 rpm's. I...
  3. J

How to: How to: Remove 1991-1994 Dash with lots of pics

GREAT post! I am going to be doing this to my 93 x just to have more room since I made it into a reg. cab truck basically.
  4. J

newbie here with A LOT of ideas for my custom X!

I'm about to go outside and work on getting the 4x4 working so I will try to find time to take some pics and post them lol.
  5. J

I am twenty years old and I live in Minnesota. This is a great site! already have used a lot of info off of this site. hope you guys can help me out with my mods. mainly the lift right now.
  6. J

About a year ago now I purchased a 93 x sport. A couple months back I had some issues with the back hatch door not opening, the glass wouldn't open and I didn't have the money to get a diffent back door or parts to fix the existing one so this is where I started my custom x which is going to...
Back