Recent content by janderson4010 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by janderson4010

1. janderson4010

A4ld no overdrive problems

sorry man I don't have any A4LD experience, check in the transmissions, transfer cases & differentials section and see if you can find something in there.
  2. janderson4010

The 4.0 Swap was chump change compared to this - Look inside...

i've been wheeling the bdos pretty hard for the past couple of months, it's been taking a serious beating and I finally broke something that is gonna slow me down for a while. so now i'm looking for the back half of a 1350 or a 1354 tcase, but in the meantime i'm going to take the...
  3. janderson4010

rear transfercase half for 1350/54

I cracked the rear housing on my manual 1354, if anyone has the back half of a 50 or a 54 let me know, thanks
  4. janderson4010

got a little bit done on the 44, got the tube cut out of one of the c's and it's ready to go on, the other one is gonna be a little bit more work to get taken apart. Slow but steady wins the race I guess.
  5. janderson4010

Free '84 Bronco II Been sitting for 15+ years. Help!

I can't get over how much this thing makes me want to find a bII that I can dd
  6. janderson4010

Bronco only starts by jumping Solenoid

you get a coupon for a free multimeter from harbor freight with any purchase. I have like 12 of them.
  7. janderson4010

A low from Alberta

man that is gonna be a fun ride
  8. janderson4010

Free '84 Bronco II Been sitting for 15+ years. Help!

I'm not sure how I missed your thread, shirking my responsibilities. That thing is freaking sweet, makes me wish I had a closer to stock bII to run around in.
  9. janderson4010

radius arm bushings

should be about the exact same procedure I think. I would think the rad arm would have to come off
  10. janderson4010

I have 1 ton steering that is over the knuckle with TRE's and it works pretty well, I think i'll just stick with that. My tie rod is above the axle centerline, I've landed on it a couple times and it just shrugs it off.
  11. janderson4010

the 44 is cut down, I'm working on the inner c's now, i'll take some pics. I realize this is blasphemous but I bought my wife a 98 Jeep zj, i'm working on a 2" budget boost and 31's for her, so the dos had to take a backseat for a week. but yeah I need to play with my crawler more. I'm...
  12. janderson4010

Loss of power

check engine light? pulled codes? any other issues?
  13. janderson4010

A low from Alberta

the ring gear and axle shafts, and probably the carrier. It's a pretty small axle, you might be OK for a while, but at some point you are going to blow it up with v8 power.
  14. janderson4010

A low from Alberta

I think you might blow it up haha, 8.8 would be a significantly better option IMO
  15. janderson4010

pretty lame I haven't done enough work on the Dos to warrant a post on my build thread but I do have a pile of parts on my bench that include all the pieces to build a custom width HP44 minus the axle shafts, and the locker. I did make some bad ass progress on my rock trail today thanks to some...
Back