Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Jason94sport's Recent Activity

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Jason94sport replied to the thread timing chain tensioner replacement.

That's the thing, it's a 2nd car that only gets driven 1 maybe 2 times a week. I put 2K miles in a year on the 1st gen it replaced.

January 21, 2018 at 7:54 PM
    2. Jason94sport posted a new thread.

timing chain tensioner replacement

My 02 sport is quiet. No noises, no rattle, 94K miles. I've been reading about these timing chain tensioners. Is it worth it to replace...

Forum: Under the Hood

January 21, 2018 at 7:35 PM
    3. Jason94sport replied to the thread 2001 Explorer Sport body mounts.

How many shops hours would normally be quoted for this work? All of them? I plan on taking out the interior already. That I can do. I...

January 20, 2018 at 6:53 PM
    4. Jason94sport replied to the thread Jack Extension bar 2001 Explorer Sport.

Yeah they changed the design...IDK why it used to work great with just the lug wrench. You need at least the extension that goes into...

January 19, 2018 at 9:49 PM
    5. Jason94sport replied to the thread 1994 FORD EXPLORER HEATER PROBLEM.

Clogged heater core? It's behind the glove box. Or maybe the WOT heater valve is stuck closed. It's the device thing with 2 hoses in &...

January 18, 2018 at 6:51 PM
    6. Jason94sport replied to the thread Washer line fittings.

No after those when they run to the washer motor. 1 line goes to a T fitting that supplies the passenger side nozzle, & then goes to the...

January 16, 2018
    7. Jason94sport replied to the thread 2001 Explorer Sport body mounts.

Is that better then the daystar ones? The DIY's I found have the Daystars,

January 16, 2018

We Support Our Troops!