Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    jd4242
    Last Activity:
    December 15, 2017 at 5:04 PM
    Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
    Like 154 403
    Thanks 7 21
    Useful 10 17
    Disagree 2 2
    build rescue equipment for the government

jd4242

Elite Explorer

Elite Explorer

Its my birthday! ! November 11, 2016

jd4242 was last seen:
    December 15, 2017 at 5:04 PM
      1. c130marine@yahoo
        c130marine@yahoo
        sorry about all the small messages..it wouldnt let me post anything more than 420 characters. had to chop it up...
      2. c130marine@yahoo
        c130marine@yahoo
        #6Thanks man, i just dont want to buy a shitty brand of china lifters, or pushrods that are junk. and lastly if i do throw some cast at the top end, and she runs nice, I might consider keeping her a v6 and going with forced induction. But no fricken way am i willing to spend 2k to do that. It would have to be buying adapter and using a t bird blower or cobra 4v puffer from a terminator

Dale.
      3. c130marine@yahoo
        c130marine@yahoo
        #5and they would already know what valve to send me? Im kinda in a time crunch and every post i find is 6+ yrs old...any help would be greatly appreciated. you can reach me here or at c130marine@yahoo.com or if you want to call 252-626 2652. Im a retired Marine, and going to school. so if i dont answer please dont think im blowing you off....leave a message or call back.
      4. c130marine@yahoo
        c130marine@yahoo
        #4here is where i need help....do you anyone who has rocker spacers? anyone who makes diff ratio rockers? do the heads absolutely have to be milled for the larger diameter springs? and possibly thinking, might be better to buy new set of bare castings, buy springs to match heads and possibly valves. 1.8 1.4. is there a place i could call and give my application
      5. c130marine@yahoo
        c130marine@yahoo
        #3 and i find a collapsed lifter. so now the heads are coming off. im pissed. well i thought ill throw lil bumpstick in her, run the 95tm heads(get lil compression) loose the cats and manifolds....make this puppy have some new life and screw it, maybe ill look into a diesel swap when i get out of this homeowners association and get a shop?
      6. c130marine@yahoo
        c130marine@yahoo
        #2 Then build a tranny crossmember...anyway Im a mustang guy and I need a daily. so the ranger is it. I parked the 4.0 when i thought i blew the lower intake gasket. Its been 18 months? well now i need a daily. so i crack open the mighty(lol) 4,0 and besides seeing a lot of rust coated parts, i went to compression test to make sure i didn't blow a head gasket or have a cracked head,
      7. c130marine@yahoo
        c130marine@yahoo
        #1hey brother, I could really use some assistance/guidance... I have a 91 stx 4.0 OHV 4x4. I already have put in 5.13 front and rear did a cut and turn on the dana 35 and she rides on 37.7 mudders. long story short I was planning a 347 with a b&m174 swap. But the stand alone computer for the 4r70w and building the trans was like a 1700 deal plus i had to try and fig what transfer case i was going to use.
      8. jd4242
        jd4242
        Its my birthday! !
        1. 4.0turbojunky likes this.
      9. jd4242
        jd4242
        Sorry if anyone is trying to PM me.I need to renew my elite status soon.can always email me at jhd421981@gmail
      10. RustySJohnson
        RustySJohnson
        The pics of your Truck on the 8" or above of lift thread are awesome, you nailed it.
      11. jd4242
      12. pat3
        pat3
        hay where can i see the pics of your x
    • About

build rescue equipment for the government
      City, State:
      va beach
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      92explorer&94 ranger
      Zip Code:
      Vehicle Specs:
      YES
      Engine:
      4.0 ohv SC
      Year:
      Transmission:
      a4ld
      Front Axle:
      Rear Axle:
      Tires:
      36x14.50
      Wheels:
      15x10
      Audio/Video and Navigation:
      power acoustics
      Accessories:
      everything!!
      born in the city,raised in the sticks;)

women and fast cars

Signature

92 xl 5.5"duff arms,3"BL,PJ 36x14.50,wrapped headers,side dump exhaust,.20 over,HF oil pump,422cam,45cc 95tm p+p 10.67:1 heads,p+p lower manifold,75mm TB,90mm maf,36lbs injectors,P+P GM M90 Supercharged & intercooled!!SCT tuned!!electric fan,4.88s aussie locked front & back!!next NOS&W/M
      http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253990&highlight=double+vision

We Support Our Troops!