Recent content by jenren81 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by jenren81

1. J

for sale: set of brian1 ubolt/shock skid plates

Also turns out I mailed them on Thursday I got my days screwed up, sorry it took me a few days longer I couldn't seem to get out of work when the post office was open! Hope they work for ya!
  2. J

Glad you liked my packing job! I didn't want those things busting loose ;) used plenty of tape and bubble wrap I sourced from work lol!
  3. J

oh man, the post office lied!!! (surprise) lol. Mailed them on Wednesday priority mail.. let me know if they don't show today i'll dig the receipt out and track them
  4. J

SOOOLLDDDDDD!!!! :) did you get them? post office said they would be delivered on Saturday
  5. J

RCI skidplate for sale for Explorer/Ranger

hey chad, just saw your message - will hit Leila up asap! thanks!
  6. J

Hey! We are basically neighbors if you are living in Georgetown! Summer goes by way too fast around here, ughhhh. It's beautiful up here though! I've been so frickin busy on the weekends I'm never around, and if I'm here I'm on call for work! I need to win the lottery - it already snowed on...
  7. J

Unfortunately I never installed these, I got a new truck and don't need these anymore. They are raw steel, never got around to painting them, been stored in a box in my garage. Pick up in Denver metro area or I can ship them out. $100 Here are some pics and specs on brian1's thread...
  8. J

clear euro style taillights for 01-03 explorer sport

Selling my euro style tail lights from my 2003 explorer sport...i want to say the brand is crystal eyes, quick google search shows the same tails for over $200 if they are in stock. $60 + shipping or pick up in Denver area Thanks!
  9. J

Hey all, I'm selling my RCI metalworks skidplate that I bought for my 03 sport last year and never mounted up... I did spray paint it with the rustoleum bedliner so it would be easy to touch up when scratched... I can dig up some actual pictures I took of it, right now it's packed in the back...
  10. J

Jen's 03 Sport

Thanks guys, it did turn out good enough for my needs... not perfect, I might've mentioned already that the masking tape needs to be pulled immediately after finishing the 2nd coat... that was a problem for me since I had to wait a few days between coats. I should've taken it off anyway but...
  11. J

Tom's '97 XLT registry

That is a clean install, nice! I put in a new headunit some months back with an iphone cable coming out the dash which charges it too, but this would be handy for sure.
  12. J

Jen's 03 Sport

Pics after work yesterday...not completely back together, still had some tape to get off of of the trim as you can see in the pics. The tape that came with the Monstaliner kit I don't love, it is realllyyyy sticky especially since I didn't take that off right away. Going to get most of the...
  13. J

Jen's 03 Sport

I left the bottom part of the front bumper cover black, and my rear bumper is already painted black with rustoleum spray bedliner but I have a quart of black that I might do the rear bumper with down the road
  14. J

Jen's 03 Sport

Thanks! Looks way better. Will throw the lights back in and peel the rest of the tape off sometime this weekend, hopefully I can drive to work on Tuesday!
  15. J

Jen's 03 Sport

right on... i really liked jungle love too, thought hard about getting that one. i read they are releasing a bunch of new colors in the next month or so, the magnet paint guy said some new greens were in the works. it was really stupid easy to roll on, just a ton of prep work in my case. i...
Back