Joe Dirt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

J
Reaction score

• You posted a image tutorial on how to change the fan on a 2000 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0 V8 am I correct in seeing you used a different than a metal one not the plastic one if so what specifically was the fan because I am in the same situation cannot locate plastic fan need to replace fan
    Joe- Noticed you have a 2010 3.0 V6 Fusion and wanted to know how the gas mileage is? GF is looking at a 2010 Milan Premier with the V6. There's another Milan with the 4 banger, but it doesn't have the interior color she wants. What's your average and what's the best you've recorded? Thank!

Joel
    Hey man where ya been? Haven't talked to you in a long time. Hows things? I need help!! I need a good vacuum source for a fuel saver/vacuum gauge for my wife to look at when she gets on the gas! She continues to use double the gas I do. Where is a good place to hook this up on the 5.0?? Any ideas? Please help and send pics!!
    Thanks in advance

Scott
    Did it work out ok?

Check out either "Rust Bullet" or "POR-15" for rust stop- professional/aerospace grade stuff- I'm pulling my running boards off this week to lather the undersidesof the rockers to save them the slow and gruelling death... :D
    I got a new speedometer for christmas. Thanks for being so prompt.

I have some rust in the gallys of my roof. I bought a little soda blast gun flea market shopping at H/F for ("sand ball" maybe). My knee isn't in shape enough to cary a 50lb bag of media (all they had). So that will come later.

I can fix a speedo cripeled though. And its the little things, isnt it.
    I apreciate that I havent done this yet but I thought I was only looking at buying a little gear. I would feel guilty about troubling you. I have a shelf of used 5.0 parts that I replaced prematurly like good coils, EGR, and some other stuff that I offered to send some people for free. I'm in this for hoby purposes and drive basicly stock because I like how a well tuned 5.0 rwd hauls up off ramps like a mustang. The diference? A white Ex looks like its going slow even when its going fast.

Let me take a day to rap my head around the new cluster idea.
    and thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
Vehicle Specs
NO

Contact

Yahoo! Messenger
joe_maley_sc

Signature

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
Back