Recent content by Jovnna0901 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Jovnna0901

1. J

How to: Install Aftermarket water temperature gauge in Ford Explorer.

Thanks for the reply man! Better late than never! :) I have mounted a temp sensor allready :) And used a "adapter" with a temp sensor in, that i put between the upper water hose. :)
  2. J

Ford Explorer [1995][4x4][AUTO][4L,OHV][V6][NORTH-NORWAY]

Yeah, I had to take them of. If not i could not turn my front wheels :P
  3. J

You can follow me and the Explorer at: John-Martin on Car Throttle John-Martin (@jovnna0901) • Instagram photos and videos If you want to. :chug:
  4. J

Upgrades: I will need to fit this, when the summer comes. I will use this tread: Fabbing rear Spoiler I will also need to replace my transmission... It is bad. If you have been reading my transmission tread. The question is, can i use transmissions from 1995 up to 1997 on my explorer? Or...
  5. J

Other treads about the truck: First Tread: My Ford Explorer will not start! Maintenance tread: Ford Explorer 1995 maintenance (will use more i hope!) Transmission tread: Ford Explorer OHV 4l OD Light flashing! The dream tread: Ford Explorer M90 future build.
  6. J

Hey!:) I joined this forum back in 2013, when i got the truck from my from my uncle. He gave me the truck because it refused to start. The truck had been sitting for about 2 years outside his house before i got it. I got the truck home, where it was siting for about 2 years more. On this forum...
  7. J

Ford Explorer M90 future build.

Update: My trans is soon done... My low-sprag is badly worn... So i will need a rebuild. Got an offer from a shop, they wanted 8000 nok = $1000 for rebuilding my trans. I'am thinking to take that offer. Is it any other options, a diffrent trans that hold more abuse? A manual trans? The trans...
  8. J

Ford Explorer OHV 4l OD Light flashing!

Roger that James! Thanks for the input! Now is the hard choose between a rebuild or replace. :)
  9. J

Okay, i see. that's why it feels like it slipping when you give it some throttle. because the metal Locks is so worn that it's flips over because of the torque. The tires is 32s, so the gearing will have some inpact there to, but it did not feel like that in the start. but, will not the...
  10. J

I did not regear the axles, that was the next mode on the plan :P Stupid chose to run 32s before regearing axles then. :P
  11. J

What happends if i drive it more? Will the transmission damage it self more, and more? Because if you drive with a bad rod bearing in an engine, it will spread to other tings aswell... :)
  12. J

But as you say, the truck is old. And the sprag is proberly damaged... I tough it had to be something with the converter or a solenoid... But i'am not a genious at Automatic transmissions so are more then willing to listen. :)
  13. J

Hi James! Thanks for reply! will it not be alot of metal in the oil if the low sprag are broken? When i did the oil change the oil was fine, dirty, but fine. No metal in it. Maybe i shall check the old filter for metal pollution? the sprag is like a bearing right? The reverse work and all the...
  14. J

Hey, i got the infamous OD light flashing on me... And at first the truck was all normal. But now when i stop at a Junction to wait on a car its like the converter stops working. You can push Down the throtlle, and rev the engine. But you won't move before you change it from "drive" to "1" gear...
Back