Recent content by Juniornyc | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Juniornyc

1. J

2016 Explorer Moonroof

u have to push the button up to open and then pull the button down to close.
  2. J

Anyone PTM the plastic fender flares and bumper

Found this sweet ass ride with painted flares. I need to do this to my Bronze Fire sport. I think it will look so sweet. Where's the photoshop gurus? lol.
  3. J

2016 Explorer Moonroof

I have the dual panel, Its actually one screen for both on mine. The screen covers both panels. That is why the first can be opened and closed on its own. however to open the second one, the first must be open.
  4. J

Anyone PTM the plastic fender flares and bumper

Has anyone PTM the plastic fender flares and lower plastic bumper part? I think it would look great. Was thinking of doing mine. I just picked up a 2016 Bronze fire sport. I really want to remove the roof rack, PTM the rough plastic moldings and powder coat my wheels black.
  5. J

2016 Explorer Police Package upgrade suggestions

do you have any pics of your roof? Does the police version come without the roof rack?
  6. J

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

2016 roof rack removal So i saw the new 16 interceptor today and it has the roof moldings. I really want to remove thereof rack and was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase them???
  7. J

anyone in NYC with the 2016 explorer?

I just got a Bronze Fire Sport. Love it, but def not getting much better gas mileage then my 2013 F150. I'm spending pretty much the same amount of $$$. Only perk with the F150 was less Gas station visits. The F150 was a 3.5 Ecoboost also. Was getting like 10 mpg, now i get like 11mpg with the...
  8. J

2016 / 17 roof rack removal

does anyone have pics of their roof racks removed? I know I've seen pics on the forum of the previous models with them removed and I love the look. does anyone know if they sell a moulding to fill that gap when the rack is removed. Any info or advise that anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.
Back