Recent content by ken60631 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by ken60631

1. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

Thank you for the recommendation. I have listed it in a couple of places in the classified section.
  2. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

yup, i sold my car so i am trying to see if anybody would be interested in my wheels.
  3. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

If anybody is looking for a set of Velgens with tires mine are for sale. DM me if interested.
  4. ken60631

VELGEN VMB5 wheels - Explorer Sport

Im selling my Velgen VMB5 wheels for my Explorer Sport. 20x10.5 +45 offset (in perfect condition...no curb rash, scratches, or dings). Comes with 295/45 r20 tires (lots of life still left) Custom powder coated a bronze metallic. $1800 OBO
  5. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

LOL, If you want to continue to be toxic so can I. But don't get me wrong, I strongly appreciate all the effort you put into stalking me not only on this forum but also on Facebook. Im absolutely flattered you invested so much time and energy into that, so BRAVO to you. Also I'm actually proud...
  6. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

I honestly have no clue were smoking when you came up with the idea that I expect people to worship my vehicle. I post pictures of my car for reference and maybe inspiration for other member. I have chosen to be a "members of a community" hence why I have spent my money to be an Elite Explorer...
  7. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

Well good thing its my car and none of yours.... people on here are running donk wheels yet I get flak for having red center caps, lol. This reminds me why I stopped posting on this forum.
  8. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

Im not a big fan of everything blacked out hence why I went with bronze wheels. I also enjoy nice pops of color. In my opinion the red center caps tie in with the red from the tail lights. It also adds a touch of uniqueness to the car especially since the split 5 spoke almost looks OEM.
  9. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

Here are some pics from my photo shoot with Velgen Wheels!
  10. ken60631

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Had an amazing opportunity to shoot with Velgen Wheels! I highly recommend their products!
  11. ken60631

How many 2016 Sports run the Livernois Tuner?

Wheels look AMAZING on your car! I'm glad I could help you make bad decisions! :)
  12. ken60631

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

Thanks Man, I appreciate it!
  13. ken60631

Aftermarket wheels

Got my Velgen VMB5 wheels all re-powder coated and couldn't be happier with how they turned out! The color is triple bronze with a gloss clear.
Back