Recent content by Khiori | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Khiori

1. K

Explorer sport 2 door picture thread?

That picture was taken during one of the EF Truckhaven runs. So it's down Salton Sea way. I'm not sure which year but it was a while ago judging by the missing license plate (lost and found on that same event). These days we don't often take it down to LA (gas, not really comfortable on the...
  2. K

lol, I just drive it. Answers can be found here: https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/members/ritsui.10244/ We've been away from wheeling for the past couple years due to this and that but I fell in love again this past weekend while playing around in Big Bear, CA. We plan to get out more often...
  3. K

Here's mine. 1998 Sport.
  4. K

Dirt Every Day

Wow! Cool! I just added the series to my queue.
  5. K

Truckhaven Oct. 21st -23rd 20th Anniversary Run Part 2

Honestly, it was a lot of fun watching all the dogs run and play together. :)
  6. K

Moab 2015 Planning - Setting a date

What are some of the names of the trails taken during this week(end)? I'm trying to locate them on the map.
  7. K

Big Bear camp n' crawl...take 2..July ??

I'll be bringing my nieces with me. We won't be doing the 4x4 trails. I'll show them part of the Gold Fever Trail, do a little mountain biking and rock hounding. It's their first time camping so I'm going to keep it easy on them.
  8. K

Main Divide Rd. SoCal Saturday April 19 2014

CANDY!!!! :bounce: Was great seeing you again, Tbars! Also was a real pleasure getting to meet Dave, Keeper and GF :) Hope to see you all on the trail again soon!
  9. K

CA: Off Road Expo '13

Sean and I are here now too.
  10. K

The Southwest Chit Chat thread..

Lol, I'll see what I can do for you in the morning, Ted.
  11. K

The Southwest Chit Chat thread..

I got a new truck. It's a 2009 Toyota Tacoma. :)
  12. K

Moab Expedition Trip April 17-25, 2012

uhhh are you saying there are 2N17X type trails on this trip? (eeps!) I'll leave the F250 @ home though :) Although I *am* looking into warmer sleeping bags!
  13. K

Moab Expedition Trip April 17-25, 2012

Between the maps and compass no one should get lost! ;) Btw, do you think an F250 would make this kind of trip? (just kicking around some ideas with myself...)
  14. K

Mojave Road ?'s

LONO, I just found this on wiki, hope it helps some! "Autumns are generally pleasant, with one to two Pacific storm systems creating regional rain events. October is one of the driest and sunniest months in the Mojave, and temperatures usually remain between 70 °F (21 °C) and 90 °F (32 °C) on...
Back