Recent content by kimble18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by kimble18

1. K

Calgary RACE CITY

Yea I'm there every Friday night during the racing season. PM me and I'll send you my phone number At race city I run my Honda EG, teal, slammed, honda wrap on the fender to hood. If you live in the south you have probably seen it. My ex is all blown up right now, think that I blew a rod...
  2. K

AC Pump Weird Noises on Start Up

To be honest i dont even know what/where the ac clutch is?
  3. K

AC Pump Weird Noises on Start Up

As the title suggests, when i start my ex when its cold i get a nice grinding noise that seems to come from the ac pump. I have done some searching around havnt really found anything about this. If anyone has any idea what it is or what i have to do that would be greatly appreciated. When the...
  4. K

Turning your sport 4wd to 2wd

Coming up here I will be lowering and doing the sts universal turbo system. As the title suggests I have a 4wd drive but am looking into converting to 2wd. Has anyone done this or know what is needed to do this? Thanks
  5. K

My 96 Turbo Sport

What suspension are you running? Truck looks sick
  6. K

My Explorer (little dif than most on here)

Do you happen to have any pics during the build this is quite interesting Thanks
  7. K

4.0 SOHC EE Supercharger

Just got out from underneath the truck looking for what gears I have. and I dont know if its a miss print but this is what the whole tag says: S 616E 10 88 8L 23 I cant find any rear end on that chart with a 23??? Is it supposed to be 73??? Im confused lol
  8. K

How much cutting for the rear fenders have you done?
  9. K

4.0 SOHC EE Supercharger

Jakee- Well I'm glad the tuner is working well for you. I'm so excited you have no idea. General Questions for anyone: Wondering what gears im running in my 99 Sport 4wd? And how can I recalibrate my speedo for different tire sizes? Thanks
  10. K

Carlovers Desert Beater Build

Just read this whole thread and it is awesome! A lot of great info. Props that truck is sick! I don't even want to hear the dollar you have put into that. lol Keep up the awesome work!
  11. K

yea that is a badass looking truck just curious where you bought your fenders from and how much? thanks
  12. K

4.0 SOHC EE Supercharger

What size of turbo did you end up going with? And do you find the SCT package has been really helpful/essential?
  13. K

Calgary RACE CITY

It definately is one of the best things for Race City. I'm happy is something to do on friday nights and it's a lot of fun. You should come out sometime next season, seeing as we will have a next season lol.
  14. K

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Hahaha I like that, I'm going to add that to my sig if you dont mind. Yea I understand. Do you happen to have any left? Thanks
  15. K

Calgary RACE CITY

Anyone in Calgary, Alberta that attends the secret street nights on Fridays at Race City, will be over joyed. Calgary city council finally decided that instead of demolishing Race City in order to create some city resources; the Race City lease has been extended to 2015. Hopefully this means...
Back