Recent content by kodiakbrown2013 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by kodiakbrown2013

1. K

Programming remote start FOB w/ push button start

I have the same issue, did you make it work? kindly share if it is working now. thanks
  2. K

2013 Ford Explore Bi-directional remote starter

Hi everyone, I have ford remote access(DL3Z-19A361-A & DL3Z-19A390-C)installed in my 2013 ford explorer limited. VOXX(3g provider of remote access app) will discontinue its service on dec31, 2020. I am looking for antenna and key fob so that i can still use the extended remote start. I...
  3. K

35W or 55W HID bulb

Thank you very much
  4. K

35W or 55W HID bulb

Hi everyone, Does anyone here replace their stock HID? just want to ask if it's really need to remove the whole bumper to get access to the headlight assembly? I am planning to upgrade my HID to Osram nightbreaker laser, I ask ford how much will it cost to replace the stock hid bulbs and they...
  5. K

MFT(Sync2) to Sync3 V3.4 Upgrade Minor Issue

Hi Everyone, Does anyone have the same issue after upgrading to Sync3 Ver3.4(Dual Climate Control)button doesn't turn on once turn off(Video Attached). Everything works perfectly except Dual Climate control on and off. Dual climate control repeater is "ON" in APIM: 7D0-04-01-0103-0200-00E2...
  6. K

Mine work too on my original fob( but only 50 feet range w/o obstruction) i am looking to get a long range bi-directional remote kit with working climate control
  7. K

Hi everyone, does all the features like heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel will work using the long range/bi-directional remote starter with push button start? I installed compustar 2 way remote starter on my 2013 limited explorer with push button start but heated seats and steering...
  8. K

CANADA-WIDE CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT - Exhaust

I am still having this burnt smell, but not often, hopefully ford will fix this
  9. K

CANADA-WIDE CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT - Exhaust

Hi Everyone, Does anyone here received an email like this? I just received it today. HAVE YOU EVER OWNED OR LEASED ONE OF THESE FORD VEHICLES? 2011-2015 FORD EXPLORER 2011-2013 FORD EDGE 2011-2013 LINCOLN MKX A CANADA-WIDE CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT MAY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS Class actions have been...
  10. K

Ford Remote Start Accessory

Hi, Is there anyone here selling bi-directional remote starter for 2013 Ford Explorer Limited with push button start and power lift gate? Thanks
  11. K

hi. i want to add long range remote starter that is the same in the picture. Please help me with all the parts needed and how you set it up correctly. thanks
  12. K

Aftermarket wheels

No offset. and yes,they're stick out slightly. Thanks
Back