Recent content by KppcRampRat420 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by KppcRampRat420

1. K

3/4 doors Not tube.

Saw this thread a while ago, really dig the idea. Might do this for Zoey Jane, think the front two doors it would look sick on. Drivers being the most practical, my question is how bad would it be to have 3/4 doors and swap em every spring and fall. I work outdoors and getting older now and hate...
  2. K

01 sport snorkel

Was thinking about this the other day, my mind wanders and I try and think of different ways of doing things. Stick with me here, picturing running the snorkel pipe down and see if if can fit behind the plastic cladding and running to the bed on my trac and out the bed like a stack. It would...
  3. K

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

Well, broke down and decided to order the Superlift for Zoey Jane (01 Sport Trac and yes i named her)Figured it be a nice little project coming outta surgery with the weather getting nicer too. \m/ I had both knuckles come in for the front, waiting for the rest of the front lift, shocks and rear...
  4. K

You mention the gears, Im assuming you mean the final in the rear diff. What do you suggest i have a 01 st with the 3.73. Bought The Super Lift, wanna get 33`s maybe a little smaller so I Dont have to cut fenders and what not. Thx
  5. K

Volant Cold Air Intake Product #19540 and MOD list

ive had a Volant in my Tracker since i bought it. LOVE IT. only wish i got the little Volant sticker :/ actually might have to order a new filter.
  6. K

My Trac leans

Ha, just got the chance to explain the ranger lean. Its cause the steering box and fuel tank are both on the drivers side. Fill her up, and shell really be leaning. No worrys just lean back.
  7. K

led running lights and hid fog light problem

I put in bottled water poland spring. If its not raining maybe during th day I could futz with it got a couple of 20 amps so
  8. K

How would you mean wired backwards. I did it this way I could be wrong but this is how I took it. The one line with fuse to relay to the battery From the relay to two ballast each one a wire A ground I plugged the two clips on each they only went one way I didn't mess with wires from...
  9. K

Ok well I hooked up the harness that came with the hids now it blows the 20 amp fuse for the harness and leaves the 15 amp factory fuse alone and the light for the switch now comes on fine.
  10. K

Yeah I didn't even for a second wanna try that saw my bro put a 30 in for a 25 on his truck cause hehaving the same issuse and I refuse to. My hid kit came with a extra harness im thinking I can switch out the fuse and relay in the harness down to 15a and that in theory should work. Well see.
  11. K

None just when the hids are turnib on it blows the fog lamp fuse
  12. K

The fog lamps don't have a short I put the regular halogens back in and they work fine
  13. K

I bought hid conversion from ddm tuning, installed them along with hid headlamps, no problems at all. I went to buy recons led 3157 and 3156 for the four corner lights, and the fog lamps began blowing fuses in the engine bay fuse box. I put in 50w 6 ohm ressitors in all four led lights it solved...
  14. K

I was just wondering how would a leveling kit work with a superlift and soa? Or would it just be asenine
  15. K

Body part swaps

also would it be possible to swap out the stock radio for a newer ford pioneer?
Back