Recent content by kraMFord | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by kraMFord

1. kraMFord

Just got 2014 Sport and Livernois tune, what else?

Figured I'd update that the Livernois tune is great, my wife said she noticed the extra oomph, thanks guys! I've driven it a few times since and it feels great but I'm a bit jaded by other cars I drive regularly. Did fresh plugs and the MAP a couple weeks ago, need to get back in and do the...
  2. kraMFord

DTC B1215

Cool, thank you for the quick reply! I installed one so shouldn't see that again.
  3. kraMFord

DTC B1215

I just cleared this same B1215 code and will see if it comes back. No running boards on my ride, but I just got it too.
  4. kraMFord

Shopping for 16 or 17 Sport - drove a slow one

Have the dealership make it right if you really want it because of some options. It has a warranty to address issues too, right? I've never bought a car that I had an initial back feel for, you'll be pissed at yourself if it ends up being an issue rather than a loose hose.
  5. kraMFord

You bet, the value you provide is worth every penny!
  6. kraMFord

Thanks for the links and direction guys, looking forward to installing the tune early next week. Some other sites are actually easier to search with Google too, I'm sure most have figured this out already. Don't worry, I'll use the search and won't post any oil threads, haha - M
  7. kraMFord

Hello - I just picked up a 2014 Sport for the wife's DD a couple weeks ago and today ordered a Livernois 91 tune, 3 bar map and thermostat to get some additional HP/TQ. Anyone done this same combination then added just the downpipe? I'm interested in butt dyno difference, however real would...
  8. kraMFord

Just bought 2014 Sport

Hello - I picked up a 2014 sport a couple weeks ago to replace the wife's 4.4 X5. She loves the look of the body style in sport trim and wanted something a little bigger that wouldn't be viewed as "uppity" when on road trips outside the city. She liked the look so much she didn't even care to...
Back