Recent content by Krebs21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Krebs21

1. Krebs21

Review forum for aftermarket parts.

Ok, thanks for the reply, I thought I was missing it somehow. In that case does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with either? I've thought about getting 2nd gen seats, but for the prices I've seen (and condition) I think I'd rather go with aftermarket. As for the steering wheel, the...
  2. Krebs21

Review forum for aftermarket parts.

I remember looking through a parts review forum awhile back but can't locate it. Is there still one up? I'm looking into aftermarket seats/steering wheel for my 92', and was hoping to see what others have gone with and what's worked well.
  3. Krebs21

1994 explorer radio

I bought an adapter off Amazon and ran into the same problem. The harness for the power fit perfect, but the one for the speakers wasn't even close. Best buy had the same harness as the one I bought off Amazon. I ended up cutting the plug off ( vehicle end) and used crimp butt connectors for...
  4. Krebs21

Solved Super Runner Steering w/ Rough Country drop pitman Arm capability.

I wasn't measuring drop correctly... Not sure how to delete this thread( pitman arm is within spec.)
  5. Krebs21

Solved Super Runner Steering w/ Rough Country drop pitman Arm capability.

I just removed my stock Steering linkage to replace with the Superlift super runner system. I have a 4" rough country lift installed. The the pitman arm specs. on the instructions for the super runner say the max drop is 3.064". but im measuring closler to 4" drop on my pitman arm (which makes...
  6. Krebs21

Finally going to have matching gears this week.. 7 months with no 4WD. Wooo hoo

Finally going to have matching gears this week.. 7 months with no 4WD. Wooo hoo
  7. Krebs21

What Year Seats Will Fit My 1994??

I only used the axle shaft. And replaced the bearings with new. I don't remember why it took me three trucks to get to.. But the practice saved time in the drive way. I also found a pair of good seats from a 97. I think I might go with those since they should be a direct swap. The only thing is...
  8. Krebs21

That's a good idea.. I broke my front axle shaft replacing the U joint. I got the replacement at pick N pull. While there i ended up pulling out the wheel bearings on three different trucks. I felt like a pro at home when it came time to do my own.
  9. Krebs21

That would be cool. My main concern was pretty much dimension (between center console and door. And fittment onto my 92 track. For $85, driver and passenger, I figure is worth a shot. Thanks.
  10. Krebs21

Did you end up swapping for newer seats? I'm picking up a pair of 05's for my 92 this weekend. Hoping it'll work out.
  11. Krebs21

92 Explorer Parking Brake Cable Help

Thanks. I'm going to look into getting an extended cable made.
  12. Krebs21

Getting regeared tomorrow!

Getting regeared tomorrow!
  13. Krebs21

92 Explorer Parking Brake Cable Help

I have the same issue. After my lift i don't have enough cable coming from the pedal to hook back up. I backed off what i thought was the adjustment nut, but nothing changes.. And if i pull on the rear conection only the driver's side engages. But now i realize I'm missing the the large spring...
  14. Krebs21

People that have the Super-runner steering???

Hey guys. I recently purchased the superunner system, but have not installed yet. Would you suggest making this modification prior to the initial install? Also my lift is a rough country 4". I keep reading that the superunner system only works with superlift lift kits without fabbing a new...
  15. Krebs21

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Back