Recent content by Lazerskull | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Lazerskull

1. L

P0325 and rough idle

I've changed a thermostat I feel like less can go wrong doing intake
  2. L

P0325 and rough idle

It's pretty straightforward right. You take off the intake manifold and it's just sitting right there right ? I am reluctant to take stuff off knowing myself and wind up screwing it up more. But I don't want to pay a garage 800 - 1200 bucks to replace a 10 dollar sensor either.
  3. L

Locate wires for Knock Sensor bank 1 / spark plug possible cause

Got a question. Anyone ever see this issue on a Ford explorer ? The guy in the video is working on a Ford F150. He shows the spark plug coils arc -ing onto the block creating p0325 and others 2nd question I got the p0325. Engine = 1997 SOHC 4.0 V6 where can I find the wiring connectors for...
  4. L

Identify engine bay electrical connector

Did you ever get a p0325 and or did you ever get one after this fix ?
  5. L

P0325 and rough idle

Did changing the coil pack and/or plugs fix your P0325 ??? "asking for a friend"
  6. L

Transfer case / Trouble codes / Test drive / Need assistance

Here's a look at one of them. 1997 first time ever seeing the light of day.
  7. L

w/o them in there it seemed to run "rich" and like it would almost die every 2 or 3 seconds, and then it would rev itself back up again. Def idles better with them in there. I am taking my speed sensor out of my old case. Gunna throw it into the TC in the vehicle and see what happens. I'm...
  8. L

Just bought a 98, now fixing it up

On my 97 there was a cut away behind the glove box. You lower the glove box and the plastic housing the blend door was cut away a square big enough for a hand and you just push or pull it manually. Push is winter pull summer mode I believe. (?)
  9. L

Hey I ran it for a few minutes w out the upstream 02 sensors. Is that bad? I like how it sounded on start up. Real mean like a Harley.
  10. L

Yeah I will take it back after I have another day to look at it. So do you know anything about the 4405 TC with a 199 upside down 2H on the ID tag. It seems unfamiliar to me.
  11. L

Yeah if you watch the video I show my old transfer case. Also I go underneath and show the tag of the "new" one it has 199(upside down)2H on it.
  12. L

The t case was literally randomly thrown in a box from across the US and sent to me and thrown in my vehicle. I was driving the rebuilt Trans and Engine 10k miles all winter no issues. But you want to overlook the random TC and say that it's all well and good and throw my mechanics under the...
  13. L

Would an improperly installed TC cause cats to get plugged?
  14. L

The tranny is still under warranty. The same shop that did the tranny also installed the TC. But the TC was just a random pull from salvage. When they installed the TC tho, they said they tested the tranny, and it wasn't bringing up any codes. I'm gunna bleed the mufflers and possibly delete...
Back