Recent content by longhorn94 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by longhorn94

1. L

sub box

i actually have that box but i would like to have two subs and the only way to do it with out having it in the back seat would be to install them behind it
  2. L

sub box

i was wondering if anyone has made a sub box to go behind their backseats, if so how big would it need to be?
  3. L

Where to find fenders for my ST

the top ones i believe were painted, but heres what i found http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BSH-21913-02/?rtype=10
  4. L

grille guard

i have a 3" body lift and i was wondering what sort of mods i would have to do to make grille guards fit properly?
  5. L

my ST

its the super 44 and i"ll put up a sound clip soon
  6. L

my ST

Its an electronical switch that locks both axles where they will turn simultaniously. And what is a Loc-rite?
  7. L

my ST

An E locker gives power to both back wheels at the same time. And thanks!
  8. L

my ST

This is my 02 sport trac 3" body lift 33x12.5 All terrains with Dick Cepeck 15" rims. My sport trac is 2wd so i decided to add an E locker Darkened the lights a bit Dual 4" black chrome tips
  9. L

More noise out of the pipe?

Or you could go to a muffler shop get the flowmaster super 44 dual exhaust i have it on my 02 with 4 inch black tips
  10. L

light trouble

...But how do you fix that?
  11. L

light trouble

thanks! thats what it was
  12. L

light trouble

Anybody know why when i hit my left blinker it ticks really fast but my right one doesnt?
  13. L

suspension lift

Im gettin a 3 to 4 inch suspension lift on my 02 ST what brand would be best?
  14. L

bull bars

Im looking to purchase a bull bar for my 2002 ST but dont know what would look best. Please send pics!
  15. L

Best exhaust?

im looking about getting the super 44 and dumping it, thanks for the suggestions!
Back