Recent content by Luis696 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Luis696

1. L

inlet manifold

Yes I do have a set. PM if you'd like one.
  2. L

Spare parts

Hi, unfortunately in December guy forgot to look in his mirrors and he rammed my Ex with boxed van, as a result of it - car is a total loss :( now to the topic, as I was going to do few thinks in my car I've got a delivery from Rock Auto, and since I do not own Explorer any more, I've got...
  3. L

Free on-line manuals - any year!

thanks a lot, haven't thought about this, :)
  4. L

Dashboard lights.

:)
  5. L

Ranger: 0, Explorer: 1

my record is ford transit - long wheel base stuck on a icy car park, pulled one without problem, 4x4 on low is the best for this!!!!
  6. L

Dashboard lights.

I've done this, last year, all working fine, with reverse gauges as well, imported from USA, and they will dim, as LED do so, I've done this myself, having bought a pack of blue LED, and resistors from web, trick is LED doesn't really spread the light as normal bulb, therefore you'd have to play...
  7. L

Free on-line manuals - any year!

it seems to be a problem with login, after inserting given licence no, it said that using this service is limited for Michigan residents, obviously, but it used to work, do you have any other Michigan state drivers license number so it can work? thanks
  8. L

Is anyone selling a double din stereo?

are you looking for an original ford one?
  9. L

Ford Fair Sliverstone 12th August

I'd like to come as well, can you put me for a cash on a day?
  10. L

pre-gapped spark plugs..

The best to measure the gap is to use feeler gauge, you can get ones from most suppliers including halfords.
  11. L

cruise control not working

strange, is that above temperature gauge? or next to CHECK GAGE lamp?
  12. L

Daytime Running Lights

but if you connect ones to separate switch, they will become FOG lights, or not?
  13. L

BTW just checked my old (black) dash, no sign of any, maybe it's and North Face feature,
  14. L

hi, my cruise works but no light, where do you have a light coming up? I did replaced my my dash to inverse glowing, but don't remember having any light coming up when cruise ON,
  15. L

Replaced Front ARB Bushings

You can have ones from: http://www.usautomotive.co.uk/ Good luck
Back