Recent content by Luke G. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Luke G.

1. L

Anti-Lock Breaks: Serious Question

So does that cause it not to work at all? Because it doesn't work at all but only after it sits for a few days, and even then, only lasts about 3 minutes before the light comes on. But now it seems it doesnt work at all, no matter how long it sits because I drove it today for the first time in 3...
  2. L

Sorry What I meant was that when it was in a deer accident when it was new, the ABS module was replaced
  3. L

Yes, I believe the module was replaced back in 2002 when it was brand new
  4. L

Thank you so very much for taking the time to reply. Yea I found it funny when it said left and right because I knew it had only one rear sensor. My Explorer doesn't have traction control (Thank God because that would be more problems) But do you know where to look for the wires? Im not very...
  5. L

I dont think so because I have a 4.0 v6. Thanks for looking into it!!
  6. L

Yes, it was hit with a deer and from what the person told me, they put a new abs module in
  7. L

Hey everyone, I recently made a post about my Anti-Lock Break problem on my 2002 Ford Explorer. Well, when I went to one of our local auto parts store, O'Reilly's, I had them scan the computer for any codes. I was very shocked in the codes that came out with only two lights on. The (ABS) light...
  8. L

2002 Explorer 4.0 old gas leak smell coming from a sensor in rear

Any ideas? Kind of lost at this point.
  9. L

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/lukeagallimore/media/IMG_8904_zpsep1lnav3.jpg.html?filters[user]=145888126&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0 http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/lukeagallimore/media/IMG_8905_zpsvp4pi9ck.jpg.html?o=1 Direct links if the built in link doesnt work
  10. L

2002 Explorer 4.0 ABS Light

Mine specifically doesn't have a rough idle but I have heard they have had that problem.
  11. L

Let me see how else I can put a picture on here.
  12. L

The red looking sensor on top? Hmmm... i'll have to look into that
  13. L

Ok thanks for the reply! Will do today
Back