Recent content by megadeth | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by megadeth

1. megadeth

F150 info ?

Thanks for all the input I am trading a 98 f150 with only 84000 miles 4.2 . I like my 98 but need the ex cab and 4 wheel would be nice this winter I drive far for work.
  2. megadeth

F150 info ?

Triton 5.4
  3. megadeth

F150 info ?

Triton 5.4 I believe
  4. megadeth

F150 info ?

Trans shifts nice and smooth they dont know if its been rebuilt. Engine clean no sp prob yet just want to be able to get a few years out of it.dont mind putting some money in it if motor holds up.
  5. megadeth

F150 info ?

I know this isnt related to explorers but... I am looking at buying another work truck . Found 2000 f150 4x4 off road in good shape and good deal but it has 146000 miles. Should I be scared ? It runs real good now... Thanks
  6. megadeth

ok I just about give up

I am taking it to a good shop in a week there doing my clutch and all ball joibts and front wheel joints there doing it all for 700 I send them alot of business have themm look it all over then
  7. megadeth

ok I just about give up

Also have new ball joints .wheel joints, clutch kit,flywheel,trans mount,sitting here just waiting to go in. just thought I would share that I am excited lol
  8. megadeth

ok I just about give up

Well the tps I read just said the ground at icm was weak causing rough idle brass sleeve needed to be added to white and black wire.... I replaced pcm no change. And replaced power steering pump and flushed out and bled no noise now but idle the same
  9. megadeth

ok I just about give up

Well the tps I read just said the ground at icm was weak causing rough idle brass sleeve needed to be added to white and black wire.... I replaced pcm no change. And replaced power steering pump and flushed out and bled no noise now but idle the same
  10. megadeth

Brass conector at icm

For some reason cant find out about this..
  11. megadeth

Brass conector at icm

Anyone know anything about the tsb for brass sleeve on ground for icm.i have read alot about it but dealer says they dont have part. Want to know what it does and where goes.can anyone help thanks
  12. megadeth

ok I just about give up

Brass sleeve tps Hey anyone know about this tps about brass sleve at icm. Where rhis sleve goes and.iff I can get this part.anymore...thanks
  13. megadeth

ok I just about give up

Like I said replaced power steering pump 2 years ago how ever the new pump has been very noisy you can hear it every time you touch the wheel.was told thats just how the pumps are on explorers.
  14. megadeth

ok I just about give up

Replaced power steering pump gearbox and hoses tie rods pitman arn 2 years ago but could be bad pump what should I look for?
  15. megadeth

ok I just about give up

Its had rough idle since I bought it about 4 years ago .i have gone over alot of the groung wires and just replaced both batt cables. This thing has almost no rust even on frame and underside .alawys been in garage and I take very good care of it .but will look at grounds again
Back