Recent content by MikePotts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by MikePotts

1. M

99 Mounty or 99 Ranger… which to SAS?

This was my last Ranger based 5.0/SAS project…
  2. M

Yeah, this one was still running good, sold it because i was preparing for the swap. I could keep the Ranger and find another 5.0 as a donor for it later.
  3. M

I actually like the 3.0… but the A4LD based transmissions i am not a fan of. I will have to chose 1 of them to get the 5.0 and SAS… it will be either the Mounty OR the Ranger. I am kind of starting to appreciate having the cargo area of the Mounty (out of the weather) and having a lift gate as...
  4. M

1998 explorer sas

Very nice work sir! Do you happen to have pics of the rad arm mounts? I am considering an SAS using SD axles.
  5. M

Hello all… i recently bought a 99 Ranger 3.0 4x4 auto with RC lift. I was gonna DD until my F250 gets back from the body shop, then do an SAS with SD axles. Then the trans went out. I am not a fan of the 6 cyl autos, so i had the idea of getting a cheap 5.0 Ex and doing a V8 swap and the SD...
  6. M

mike potts' Bronco II

i will probably be more active here now and i just realized this WAY outdated thread never got a pic... SO, back from the dead! this is how the bronco ended up with the rocks and 42's... Tim & Mike 5 by boostdcoupe, on Flickr the final configration was propane injection on the 5.0 with...
  7. M

Livernois Motorsports is proud to release our Xv1 tune for 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport

does this mean F150 turbos are an upgrade? and does anyone have any results from mods done?
  8. M

2013 Sport

this week the wife and i replaced her 07 Edge with a 13 Ex Sport and i must say, so far im impressed. i was COMPLETELY against her getting a 5 gen, due to no V8 option, unibody and reports ive read of poor visability, fuel capacity, ect. but now that we have one... i think im a fan. i also...
  9. M

Wagoneer Springs??? Leaf Spring Sas / Lift

what ever became of this??????
  10. M

01 eddie air ride prob.???

as some may know i have an 01 eddie bauer v-8 EX, recently i went to pull-a-part to get an NP435 (pretty heavy) for my BroncoII project, i had some help to set it in the back of the EX, and i noticed no "airing" of the suspension which i normally hear. then when we went to start the EX to leave...
  11. M

worth getting?

hey sid! come get my stuff and i will help you install it!:eek: :eek:
  12. M

mike potts' Bronco II

it wont let me post my attachments....
  13. M

mike potts' Bronco II

doing a little maintenance.....
  14. M

mike potts' Bronco II

i am located in lafollette, tn and have one with the following... 1986 Bronco II 1995 H.O. 5.0 carb'd 1975 bronco 44, 3.50, trac lock, stone crusher steering 1975 bronco 9", 3.50, welded, third (upper) link i used wild horses 5.5" lift coils 35/12.50 BFG's c-4 with c-5 output section...
Back