Recent content by Moranstan | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Moranstan

1. M

PO303 and PO316 codes

This one was completely worn out, I could blow through it both ways and see light through it both ways, it was a heated PCV.
  2. M

PO303 and PO316 codes

I have never seen a PCV valve so worn out, It was not checking at all.
  3. M

PO303 and PO316 codes

FIXED IT !!!! I finally gave up and called my nephew who is a Ford mechanic, I told him everything I had replaced and done. The first thing he asked me was " Did you check the PCV valve ? " I told him no but I would and call him back. I pulled the PCV valve and it was completely worn out, it...
  4. M

PO303 and PO316 codes

If is was a bad valve wouldn't it run bad all the time?? When I start it up in the morning or when the engine has cooled off it runs great, I can drive it 100 mph, no problem, after about 10 miles down the road when I stop I notice a misfire then after stopping and starting the check engine...
  5. M

PO303 and PO316 codes

I just put a new crankshaft position sensor on it and it did not fix it. It runs excellent until it warms up, then it runs terrible and eventually the check engine light will come on. P0316 and p0303 So far I have done the following: New crank sensor and cleaned connector New injector on #3...
  6. M

PO303 and PO316 codes

2005 Ranger 3.0 STX My check engine light comes on if I let it idle with the A/C on. PO303 and PO316 I replaced plug wires, plugs, coil pack, #3 injector, fuel filter and pump unit and checked injector wiring with noid lights, I also bought the kit to clean MAF sensor and throttle body. I...
Back