Recent content by Mrs.Polentinos | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Mrs.Polentinos

1. M

2017 MY Running Boards

I lowered my explorer. I needed the boards coz I have small children who like to hop in the car on their own. Also take my grandmother out on the weekends which she has a hard time getting in the Explorer. To each their own. Thanks
  2. M

2017 MY Running Boards

Hello! I have running boards on my ‘12 Explorer. And plan to lower with H&R Springs this weekend. I was wondering if anyone has had theirs lowered with the Boards on. Lol, seems dumb but just curious if anyone has had any problems scraping and hitting speed bumps etc with the boards & lowered...
  3. M

Anyone from Northern Cali?

Awesome! Any mods to your Explorer? Let’s see it! :)
  4. M

Lowering the Explorer

Hi everyone. I just ordered my H&R Springs for my ‘12 Explorer. I see this post had photos of step by step instructions on how to put them on but were uploaded with photobucket & are no longer available. Anyone have some photos to share on step by step instructions. Checked YouTube but the one...
  5. M

Anyone from Northern Cali?

Hi everyone! New to the forum but been reading through many great posts. Never really seen any modded Explorers here in NorCal (Bay Area) maybe 1 or 2 at the most. If you’re from NorCal, tell me which part & let’s see those Ex’s!
Back