Recent content by Mylomeister | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Mylomeister

1. M

Before and after pics-Chop top, Atlas, SAS v8 and more!

That, is awesome. I wanna drive something like that!!
  2. M

2007 Iron Man Explorer Lifted

Sounds awesome - looking forward to pics!
  3. M

What is the average age of people on the forum????

I'm 19 now, joined when I was 15. :D
  4. M

How to: 2nd Gen Ford Explorer HID Projector Retrofit (FX-R)

Wow, amazing work! They look great - definitely beyond my capability though!
  5. M

I have 4000$ to blow

As a young and dumb one here at 19 years old, I agree with what has been said above, but also understand why you want to 'invest' (spend) the money on mods for your Explorer. When I was 16, I spent a couple grand on 20s, headlights, taillights and a few simple mods to improve the look of my...
  6. M

Ford kuga

Yes, that's what I have heard as well.
  7. M

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

Alright, thanks for the help!
  8. M

Pics of the new 26s I just bought.

I'd leave them black - and I dig the paint job!
  9. M

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

Quick question that I thought I'd just add to this thread: I have a class III trailer hitch installed on my XLT - would it be a problem, be in the way or cause any fitment issues when installing the Warrior shackles?
  10. M

Hey everyone! lifts?

Welcome to the site! You'll find lots of useful info on here! As for the lift, do a search and look around the site for lift options. Depending what kind of lift you're trying to achieve, the easiest and cheapest option is a torsion twist to lift the front and shackles to lift the back (for a...
  11. M

Mylomeister - 1995 Limited Explorer

Hey, thanks man. I still have the iris X and will be driving it this summer as I think my brother will mostly be driving the XLT. It would be sweet to have one lifted, one lowered though. :)
  12. M

Haha, thanks bradweezy. Not quite 16 anymore, this thread was from three years ago but thanks for the compliments.
  13. M

Haha, wow, it's funny looking back on this thread! It sucks that I'm now in college, broke, it still looks like that, and I realize my high school dreams aren't going to be a reality any time soon. Lol. (but I do have a '95 XLT now though too, which I hope to lift with a cheap TT and...
  14. M

my 99 ex

Oh nice, I like it!
Back