Recent content by NEWPORTNJ | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by NEWPORTNJ

1. N

"Explorer' Hood Letters

Give me in your private email address and i will take pictures and show you how i did it. It's really very easy.
  2. N

No Key Detected

Need battery. I had same replaced battery and no more issues.
  3. N

Sirius radio settings

Find the stations Number enter it on the Direct station button and then hold on to the number you want it on and it will be programed onto the number
  4. N

Calling all MY2021 MY2022 Explorer ST, Platinum, King Ranch and Aviators: rear subframe poll

This is crazy how Ford likes to cut corners and rush these vehicles to the street. I have been with Ford since 1998, and I can't wait until my lease is over. Toyota here I come. Yes all car manufactures have their issues but, Ford has had a great share. When I first got my MY2020 ST It was...
  5. N

Navigation not responding

Today dealer installed all update correctly and all is working well. They also installed both cameras from and rear.
  6. N

No. I have a Nav it just gets frozen. They only updated Apim with new software.
  7. N

My Navigation started to show an icon the has GPS with / across it. and when a do a reboot it comes back I turn car off turn back on icon is back. Car at dealer they clam that they updated the Apim an what ever else they claim it needed and still. Blue screen has been fixed. Ford pass doesn't...
  8. N

A Surprise Gift Card From Ford

I took my Explorer a number of times for an issue with the driver seat. Every time a sat on it, it had a cracking noise. they replaced the cushion and the parts to no avail. If you look under the driver seat you will the a control box attached to a support bar, well that was making the noise...
  9. N

Sorry for the type o's.
  10. N

My Lease is up next year in November and I will not be leasing another Ford. I am moving on to Toyota. I have already turned in my wife 2018 Ford Escape and bought her a Toyota Camry
  11. N

I got one too. I took my Explorer in for noise every time I sat in the driver seat. They never fixed it, but I did with a little WD40.
  12. N

Missing Part - Rear Air Deflector

I have notice that Ford has been screwing up and not installing the DEFLECTOR ...I have it on mine after asking for it and i will take it off when my lease is over incase i get another but i think that when my lease is over i will be going to Toyota .
  13. N

Video of 2022 Explorer

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade your SYNC® 3 infotainment system to SYNC® 4. You will, however, be able to find the next-generation infotainment system on upcoming Ford models. ... After the Mustang Mach-E, Ford will begin rolling out the SYNC® 4platform on most redesigned Ford...
  14. N

Video of 2022 Explorer

If i remember they always said that the new screen will have sync 4 which it will be on the F150 and other models. What i don't like is that they also said the the 2020 was to be upgradable to sync 4 and know it's not and the sync 3 has not had many upgrades.
  15. N

Video of 2022 Explorer

Most who has the older models of Explorer always criticize newer Explorers. I think the 2022 has a bigger vertical screen for what i can make out on the video. I know that the newer vision of sync will be out, but i don't think forum the sync 3 users won't be able to upgrade as they first said.
Back