Recent content by nighthawk0067 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by nighthawk0067

1. N

Looking for mod suggestions!

Hello everyone! I've had my new 2010 Ex Limited (picture) Black Pearl Slate Metallic for about a month now and absolutely love it. I've had 3 other Ex's in the family, a 2004 EB, 2006 EB, and 2014 Sport and they all have been capable, comfy vehicles. I especially like the unique color, which...
  2. N

Looking for DE8T-14D544-AG zip for Sync 4.6 (2010 Limited)

I attempted to install it, however after saying "Installation complete" and the prompt dismissing itself from the screen, the FPN version still reads AR3T-14D544-AD as the version, not DE8T, and it isn't any different from the previous.
  3. N

After calling Ford a few days ago, they said they were experiencing an outage and that I should check back in 24 hours. 4 days later and the site still isn't working. @Dag06XLT I have the full nav system as well, and it is recommending I download the DE8T-14D544-AG file instead of -AD like the...
  4. N

Hi all, I just purchased a used 2010 Ford Explorer Limited and have made several attempts to update SYNC from 3.01 to 4.6 it via Ford's owner website, however, the process requires an email confirmation which then sends you back to the update site but the "Start Download" button does not...
Back