Recent content by obie | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by obie

1. O

2004 Sport Trac 302 V8 Swap Prep

Good luck with this! Seems like you're doing very diligent research before starting. I'm going to be doing the same thing hopefully this summer, once I can find a decent shape donor for a good price. Anything you can post on the wiring would be helpful.
  2. O

Are we still without headers for the 5.0 Explorers

Apparently Torque Monsters are coming back. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/torque-monster-headers-making-comeback.452194/ Just found out about this a minute ago and I'm stoked!
  3. O

Torque Monster headers making comeback ???

Available to purchase again? Hot damn! I'm gonna hafta put in a bunch of overtime. These will be perfect for the 5.0 swap into my Trac. Should have never sold the first set I had, but oh well.
  4. O

For Sale Grille Guard for 96-01 Explorers

Bumping this, would like to clear up some space in my garage.
  5. O

Need to replace my engine

You'll also need the special OTC 6488 tool to time the cams. It'll run you around 200, unless you can find someone to let you borrow it or have a tool rental place near you that has it. If you do have to buy it, you could probably sell it pretty easily on here to another ST owner.
  6. O

Pulling the trigger on the Superlift

Hey, in the unlikely event your notched out brackets fail, I've got 2 sets of those I can send you. Looks awesome though, can't wait to see some more pictures of it getting down and dirty!
  7. O

For Sale Tail Light Guards by Go Rhino for 98-01 4 doors

We've been hashing out all the details in PMs. I can't believe how expensive it is for shipping and customs.
  8. O

For Sale PA883 Body Lift - NIB

Sale pending to @blueka
  9. O

Compass display

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/overhead-console-display-fix.187953/ If it's not a fuse or wiring issue, it'll be this. Just check the easy stuff first before removing the overhead console and busting out the soldering iron.
  10. O

For Sale Tail Light Guards by Go Rhino for 98-01 4 doors

Possibly, though you would have to pay for the shipping. I've never shipped anything internationally, so I have no idea how much it would be.
  11. O

For Sale PA883 Body Lift - NIB

Possibly, though you would have to pay for the shipping. I've never shipped anything internationally, so I have no idea how much it would be.
  12. O

Official Sport Trac specific CL finds, post here to help others...

That dude could probably make 500 bucks just for selling those fender flares. As nice as it is, doubt anyone would be willing to pay 13 grand for a Trac.
  13. O

Lower Steering Shaft

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/2nd-gen-steering-upgrade.379997/ Is this the one you were looking at?
  14. O

Power Seat Motor

Good info. I'll reference this when I finally get around to fixing both my seat motors. Thanks!
Back