Recent content by OldOilRag | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by OldOilRag

1. O

Minor Rust inside Door Sill

Cheers Monmix. That rust convertor looks like a heavy duty product. If the wax oil isnt doing the job, i'll go for that. Appreciate it.
  2. O

Hey Monmix.... i just sprayed it over with some carplan wax oil. Have you used something like this before?? https://www.greasemonkeydirect.com/products/waxoil-rustproofing It says it is a corrosion inhibitor and stops new rust forming. I gave it a good old spray to be sure.
  3. O

Looks pretty innocent. Going to order some rust repair and spray paint online. Thanks Monmix
  4. O

Ive noticed some minor rusting appearing just inside the sill of the drivers door. It looks like some paint may have been chipped off and some water damage has occured. When the door is closed it cant be seen. The rest of the bodywork is fine. The jeep is only 3 years old, so i don't want to...
  5. O

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

Great idea for cold weather mate! I like it.
  6. O

Winch shopping? Comparison specs here:

Excellent post. Thanks for all the info. Quick question, when was this pulled together.... is the info still up to date?
  7. O

Photo of Bronco.

What kind of tires are on that Bronco??
  8. O

She sure cleans up well...

Looks great. Gleaming bodywork. She does scrub up well indeed! Makes one want to get the hands on a first gen!
  9. O

Coastal drive in Texas sounds incredible. I'm based near York. There are some great areas for scenery around here. I'm within striking distance of two national parks - North York Moors, and the Yorkshire Dales. Great places to clear the head and get a breath of fresh air.
  10. O

Where abouts in Texas? I imagine you have some incredible roads and scenery to explore in your Sport.
  11. O

Good afternoon all. Greetings from the UK Proud owner of a Explorer Sport. Happy to be here and connect with some fellow owners. Cheerio
Back