Recent content by One2nine | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by One2nine

1. O

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Yea it poured today. Need to get some oil changes done this week the were off to Hatfield McCoy! Thought about taking the x sport, but we have too much stuff to take. I've been itching to see how she tows.
  2. O

I just need a garage big enough to fit all three haha
  3. O

Yep we're doing the rain dance. All cleaned up and it rains....
  4. O

Thanks! I'm glad they worked out. They look good
  5. O

It adds a nice touch. Going to get the stocks wheels powdercoated until I can decided which wheels I want to go with.
  6. O

Sport Explorer Towing with factory Tow package

I'd like to try towing with the x sport, but we always have too much stuff when we go somewhere and end up taking my truck.
  7. O

Thanks, All of mine need clayed something terrible, just haven't gotten the time to do three black vehicles yet.
  8. O

Well she got a bath, tinted tails, tinted refectors, some better led high beams, and blacked out exhaust tips. I had a black sport emblem but the adhesive foam that was on it was very cheap, so I'll work on getting some better 3m adhesive and getting it on.
  9. O

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Haha yes, just got lazy typing on the phone. I'd like to add a 3rd key for the explorer and mustang at some point.
  10. O

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Has anyone programmed an intelligent access key yet with forscan? I haven't ventured too deep into the explorer yet, but was able to with my F1. As far as obd access goes, personally I always go corded. It's much faster than the wifi/Bluetooth connects. Also go with an ms/can switch. There are...
  11. O

Rear Spoiler Removal Help

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. I'll probably tackle that next week.
  12. O

2016 Explorer Sport Gloss Black Powdercoated Exhaust Trim Pieces

Sounds good. Very interested in them
  13. O

Rear Spoiler Removal Help

I have, but my question is can the 3rd be pulled by itself or does the spoiler have to be pulled as well? Look at a parts fiche I can't see anywhere that it's bolted in (not to say that it isn't) so I'm hoping it could be pulled by itself.
Back