Recent content by Paul | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Paul

1. Paul

410Custom's builds a 2007 Ranger V8 - custom truck build - Project "Ranger Premier"

Felt compelled to use both “tantric” and “happy ending”, cause, you know . . . Get back to work!
  2. Paul

410Custom's builds a 2007 Ranger V8 - custom truck build - Project "Ranger Premier"

More moar. . . . got to be something good going on. . . I'm fine with the tantric quality of the build, but looking forward to the happy ending. . .
  3. Paul

My brother lived at the base of Schweitzer Mountain for a few years, Sandpoint was a cool town to visit, and pricey nearly 20 years ago - - can’t imagine the prices now… Awesome work as always - - you can rush paint, you just can’t rush good paint. Thanks for the update.
  4. Paul

Dammit ! ! ! ! Or, at your convenience, any updates would be greatly appreciated. . .
  5. Paul

Paul's '91 Sport

Guilty as charged. . .
  6. Paul

Paul's '91 Sport

. . . and made it a two-door (windows). . . . . . that plate surround is from the old B3, circa 2010 or so. . . , it migrated with the other cool stuff onto this rig. Actually had to shorten the unit to get it to fit within the frenched-in box for the license plate, but works for me. . .
  7. Paul

Paul's '91 Sport

So, while not an upgrade, I've been looking forward to this for a few years now. . . (Collector Vehicle Plate) . . . Delayed as I would have put these on the 1991 Explorer (B3) if it was still with us, as it takes 30 years to pass in order to obtain these here in Washington (this rig is a...
  8. Paul

Tom's '97 XLT registry

Awesome work! Welcome back (for us non-Facebook types. . .). Paul
  9. Paul

Paul's '91 Sport

Still have a project on the work bench, but a few of the regulars wanted a snow ran, so about a dozen (just too damn many!) rigs showed for a run around the Greenwater area here in the PNW. Not much snow for us this year, so hard to get really stuck, but a few of us found a way. . . Line Up...
  10. Paul

Sent a PM to DVD, so we can end this thread hi-jack. . . People want to see progress on Jeremy's Ranger, not this side-bar stuff.
  11. Paul

Got a set . . . . . . but unless you’re local, can’t see how you’d be willing to pay for shipping from the Pacific Northwest. Paul
  12. Paul

Travis' 94 - The Culmination!

Any updates? Enjoy your posts and videos, plus the rig is bad-ass, - - the “No-Door”, not so much….
  13. Paul

Paul's '91 Sport

Hate the idea of working on rig projects (or any project), and then not taking the vehicle out to enjoy the efforts of the labor. Not that the skid plate was a major effort, but the Ham took some time, so decided to go out and find some snow, which is late for us at elevation here in the PNW...
  14. Paul

Paul's '91 Sport

So the Ham install was a project, and I've got a few others in the works, but had some time between motorcycle tasks so knocked out a few "not so much" projects today. . . Kind of beat up my James Duff skid plate in Moab this past May - - not too bad, but dinged up the corners and scuffed it up...
  15. Paul

Paul's '91 Sport

At my pace, I’ll get them sorted sometime before 2025. . .
Back