Recent content by pegreen | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by pegreen

1. P

Whine noise while accelerating/cruising

I have the same problem in my 96 awd front end, did you replace with a used diff? Or change the pinion bearing?
  2. P

Spencer's '00 XLT 4WD

your pictures arn't showing up, Do you still have them? i was thinking about going HID, also In Seattle
  3. P

How to refurbish a 1998 Dimmer Switch

Excellent good thinking, I bought 10 led 194sand replaced all interior lights already there are 11 in total including ashtray light and license plate lights. Anyways I'll see how the LEDs look in the gauge too! Thanks again for the knowledge
  4. P

How to refurbish a 1998 Dimmer Switch

Awesome write up, this has driven me nuts for a while, I'll be doing this next weekend, how necessary is it to pull off the trim around the gauges? I would imagine taking off the lower plastic and metal below the steering wheel buys you enough room? Thanks for the attention to detail Edit...
  5. P

Video: Monroe Sensa-trac Load Adjusting Install

I just ordered a pair of RS5374 for the fronts, ill do a similar time lapse i guess the purpose of the GoPro footage was for this actually thanks for the reminder:salute:
  6. P

Video: Monroe Sensa-trac Load Adjusting Install

I just installed the load adjusting shocks from Monroe, gave me about a 1.5" lift. back end was sagging badly before and now its at an ideal height, although i could use new springs. Acceleration improved thankfully and the back end is consistent without bouncing on most road surfaces (All that...
Back