Recent content by Puzo83 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Puzo83

1. Puzo83

Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09

Sounds good! I am glad your doin better bud. My truck ran great on the ride back that night. So much smoother since we fixed them bushings!!! I cant belive I put them in there like that. I got my machine shop making me custom titanium sway bar end links as we speek! seeings how I...
  2. Puzo83

Tbars, I will email you them soon. I cant do it from work otherwise you would have them already.
  3. Puzo83

Good pictures! I had a great time out there. After you left and as I went down to the next gate there were two tacoma's stuck chained together. I hooked up and pulled them both out and kept goin until they were on harder sand about 100 feet down. Wish I got that on camera!
  4. Puzo83

Damn that sux man. my buddy that was suposta roll with me just blew the motor in his truck in san jose. we towed it back to fresno with a 250 and a trailor. it was a funny site. TBars if you can hit the forum up later tonight and let me know if your gonna be able to make it. I got watch tonight...
  5. Puzo83

I am still waiting on a couple of the guys to give me a def. I am planning on being down there sat. though. So, how would we all meet up if we do decide to go and be down there at the same time? :roll: :chug:
  6. Puzo83

Sweet! PM me later with your cell if you want. This way we can meet up on sat.
  7. Puzo83

Well guys.... Just let me know what you are gonna do. :thumbsup: :thumbdwn: I am still trying to get a few ppl to roll out with me from base. :salute: :roll: <--My new icon fits...
  8. Puzo83

Good luck!!!!! I hope you get it! Sorry TBars, didnt mean to steal your thread. But if anybody wants to try and set somethin up for another time to go out there PM me or something. Got nothing but time to kill till sept. On a better note for everyone that is still thinking of goin I am...
  9. Puzo83

The trucks not bad at all just a fender door and small side window. mainly. She learned a new trick though. Play dead. lol. I ended up missing a dog and hit a soft farm shoulder and the right side just sunk down and it eased it self on its side. To bad you wont be able to make it this weekend. I...
  10. Puzo83

Well, I still have my sport! Who wants it!!!! lol. I want to go but I have to clear it with some ppl first. I have watch late on the 19th but I could make it sat. I will keep you guys up to date.
  11. Puzo83

If I the ins. comp. lets me keep it I will be selling it in a couple of months. So, if you know anyone who is looking for a good trail truck or dont mind replacing a fender and a door then let me know! lol :)
  12. Puzo83

Tbars, I am sorry about backing out on you. Just dont know if I am gonna have the truck or not. But, I was looking forward to the trip. I hope that some more ppl come through to go.
  13. Puzo83

I would do that but I am driving back home to Boston in sept. If I do get to keep the truck it will be up for sale soon with a salvaged title. there is only body damage on it.
  14. Puzo83

Whats up guys! sorry I have been kinda silent. I had an unfortionate event last week. I rolled my X. It still runs but the ins company wants to total it out. I am not sure if I am going to make it down. I have pictures I am going to post up and a couple videos of the exhaust work I got done...
  15. Puzo83

Cool! So am I!!! :D I will prob. bring a few of my friends out with me. One of them has a lifted F150 and the others prob gonna rent some quads. but good peeps.
Back