Recent content by PVTJames | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by PVTJames

1. P

Looking for EF Members in N. Florida/S. Georgia, or near

it seems pretty dead. very very rarely do I see an explorer (1st gen) or newer that is capable of doing more than the usual mall crawl. but its ok I plan on going on vaca to somewhere like moab with the explorer. I have been there but not stopped.
  2. P

Looking for EF Members in N. Florida/S. Georgia, or near

There doesn't seem to be many from the southern regions I'm seeing!
  3. P

Is my fuel pump dead?

yea I agree adding a door does make future issues a lot easier I have been following the thread and now I'm considering the idea myself lol.
  4. P

Is my fuel pump dead?

I replaced my whole sending unit and I didn't think dropping the tank was that bad. I removed the shielding an had the job done in an hour or less. (this was in my driveway not on a lift)... 94 explorer 4x4 xlt
  5. P

1994 Ford Explorer Headlight Issue

Hello I don't know if you got your headlight issue fixed but I have a 94 explorer an I had pretty much the same headlight issue. It started out as just the low beams flickering they wouldn't stay on so I started driving with the highbeams on then they started flickering until my headlights...
  6. P

Hello Yall

I have had my explorer for 4 years now an this seems to be the only place I can find good info on upgrades for it an such so after reading an coming back here several times I figured id register so here I am lol.
Back