Recent content by Rammer24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Rammer24

1. R

Ok I need help with idle issues

I hope thats it. I have a cold air intake and I have the cone in the house since last night along with the MAF sensor. I'll put it back on today and see if that helps. I have a guy that wants to but it and he says as soon as I solve the problem he pay me. So yeah I need to get it going asap.
  2. R

Ok I need help with idle issues

I took the X to the car wash and used the engine sprayer on the wand wash. I barely used it on the engine and then put the hood down and away I went. Half way home the engine would not go past about 3300-3500PRM's even when I put the pedle to the floor. Any ideas I let it run for 1 hour to...
  3. R

2008 Explorer 4.0 V6 Maf Sensor Question

after you click it you have to push down on the back tab that you pulled the red tab out of. Make sense?
  4. R

275/70/16 Tire ?

I have a 2005 with 265/75/16's and all I did was tie the plastic liner back with wire and the very little rubbing is gone.
  5. R

265/75R16 on stock wheels/suspension anybody?

Thats funny that someone considers using zip ties as a modification. The room is there it just has some plastic in the way when you have the tires turned all that way. I could have left it but if you take a bump or go off road and turn then you can hear a git of rubbing on the splash gaurd...
  6. R

265/75R16 on stock wheels/suspension anybody?

I'm running 265/75/16's and I have a stock X. Well not totally stock but in the suspension area it's stock. All I had to do is tie the plastic back with a zip tie and I dont have any rubbing issues. I have BFG AT's on the X and love them so far. I had 3 tire shops tell me that they will not...
  7. R

X-cal2 and Rancho quick lift.

Sorry I haven't been on for a long time. Anyway Yes I have it.
  8. R

'05 V6 Maf

Or just buy a CAI with it in it already from KKM http://www.kustomz.com/
  9. R

I'm still wating for my programmer to show up. lol I hate the mail system.
  10. R

Oh and I got some nice new grills on the front of my Explorer. Top and Bottom. I'll post my pics Sunday maybe.
  11. R

Im not getting the QL but I have ordered the Xct3 for my Explorer. Just waiting for it to get here. Instead of the QL I got myself a EMaxx.
  12. R

Ok I'm going to kick the guy at ford in the head. I just checked Rancho site and they are showing the 3 for 4 deal still. lol what a hammerhead.
  13. R

Well it looks like the 3 for 4 deal is over so I will not be buying the QL. Ford here said its about $1090 and no 3 for 4 deal. Plus they wanted a **** load of money to install them. Anyway I'll put the money toward something else. Oh wait I did already some new front grills.
  14. R

thanks for the info
  15. R

Are you guys saying that the QL is not good? The bank tells me the money will be in my account in the morning and I want to know if I should spend the money on the QL or not. the x-cal2 is a for sure but I'm starting to think about putting the money toward something else. Sounds like the QL...
Back