Recent content by Ravenwoodranch | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Ravenwoodranch

1. R

Figment questions for 18s

98 Explorer XLT 2wd 5.0 lowered 2.25 in front and 2 in back. Any one know if offset 34 for front and offset 20 will fit the 2wd Explorer I found an awesome set of 18s I want, wheels are 18x8 front and 18x10 back
  2. R

Wheel figment questions

98 Explorer XLT 2wd 5.0 lowered 2.25 in front and 2 in back. Any one know if offset 34 for front and offset 20 will fit the 2wd Explorer I found an awesome set of 18s I want, wheels are 18x8 front and 18x10 back
  3. R

Torque Pro PID info for trans temp?

any one have the custom values for the trans temp pid
  4. R

5.0 hesitation woes!!!

Best idea after changing is to pull the battery and reset the computer, it will relearn the fuel curves
  5. R

Calling Cen Cal explorers

hey everyone, I know the holiday season is abound but was wanting to get a group setup for all of us cencall or valley explorers, post your location and the type of ex you have. 98 X xlt 2wd 5.0
  6. R

Question about sct tuners?

It’s actually a 98 but it has certain 97 features, like dang radio harness
  7. R

Question about sct tuners?

ive got a 98 2wd XLT 5.0 I have seen the sct x4 7015 will work on my x but what I would like to know is if that is all 7015s or would I need to find one special that lists my truck
  8. R

what do you guys think about these headlights?

I’ve got a set, not bad, mine are depo dot lights so they should last good, just make sure to wax them when you wax the ex
  9. R

Emblem overlay for front and back?

is there a company out there who makes some nice overlays or should I just mod the stock emblems
  10. R

Some kind of missfire please help

Problem fixed, put motorcraft plats in and problem is gone
  11. R

Pretty much, and I’ve used injector cleaner, what should I use to clean them
  12. R

Pressure is good, also if I floor it , I get no stutter, changing plugs in the morning, already have a new egr sitting just in case then I’ll do packs first before egr, hey at least everything will be new, just about everything else is already
  13. R

I had a p0300 and that was it
  14. R

I did plugs about a month ago and did wires today and it made it worse, I’m wondering if I have a bad plug already
Back