Recent content by Rev2017 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Rev2017

1. R

2016+ Raptor Style Grille and Hella Horn swap

put my grill on a couple of months back and have had nothing but compliments. Was able to find one on EBay with all the letters, was going to paint it black but the grayish grill matched my explorer hood badge so well left it as is.
  2. R

thanks Peter appreciate your response
  3. R

Hey Bigtexan99 & MegaCleanCab I was just wondering if your Explorers were under warranty and did replacing the grille void your warranty
  4. R

Ford Raptor Grille for Explorer 2016+

Ebay does sell the raptor style grill letters but they only fit the F150, I know cause I ordered a set. If anyone has found someone on Ebay or anywhere else that sells the F&R for the Explorer please let me know I'm dying to put my grill on my Explorer
  5. R

that's the one I have KayGee got it for a lot less but its hard to find the F&R. So if your going to buy one get it with the F&R letters already on it
  6. R

I have seen a lot pics with the raptor style grill for the Explorer and even saw the post 2016+ Raptor Style Grill and Hella Horn swap | Ford Explorer and Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations and thought I got to have one so I bought the grill without the F&R. I was told there were plenty...
  7. R

did the grill come with the F&R if not where did you get them
Back